๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Why is Zedd slacking?

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

sorta agree, Gaga bring out more melody and variation in his work...so I guess she makes him more creative in a way

This! :tea:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Because ARTPOP is not really about shallow dance tunes any more.

The fact that she only have VENUS and G.U.Y as dance tracks further prove this theory.

She perhaps like to expand her reach to wider audience.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

I only really ever liked Spectrum...I think that's the song that made most people get into him, but otherwise I find the rest of his music pretty uninteresting.

ย 

DJWS is godlyย  :worship:

Firestarter

Clarity and Stay The Night are almost as basic as Katy Perry so don't even

ย 

30wb77b.jpg

ย 

while Swine, Aura and G.U.Y. slay lives and discographies

DrewStevens

His singles are more generic and he accepts it. But he has other songs that are less radio friendly. He has great songs

And Clarity wasn't that generic when it was released. People now find it generic because it was a hit and now every song is Clarity 2.0

Except the tracks on ARTPOP are way better than these two songs.

We all have to admit that Zedd's production on ARTPOP is amazing and he gave us some pretty ****ing good songs, but they are not nearly as good as his own stuff (Clarity, Stay The Night), which is really catching on at the moment.

ย 

Why is he holding back? More so, why is Gaga letting him hold back?

ย 

I mean, we could have had an album full of club banging, artistic hits.ย  :excuseme:

La Primavera

His songs on ARTPOP are good. Just listen to G.U.Y. and Aura! And Donatella!

ย 

Only songs by him (really his songs) I like is Clarity bc of Foxes and ofc Stache bc of queen Gaga. That's it. Songs he produced on ARTPOP are much better than his own songs.

MJHolland

Yes he is. :awkney:

ever stop and think that Gaga isn't letting him put his touch/signature on it? He's very successful and good at what he does because you don't make it in that industry without that level of skill; he knows how to work the GP and get a smash because there's a formula to catchy music like clarity and Stay the Night.

If he left a big imprint on his produced songs for Gaga, people would call her out saying that she just payed Zedd to make a hit (which would be obvious because gaga doesn't do "safe" music)! Also, she's said time and time again that with ARTPOP she had final say over all production, so she could have easily undid his work.

He changed some parts a little but Aura is still imho not from him, i don't get it why people give him so much credit for it, when the song is actually from Infected Mushroom

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFaNaiXuCA

La Primavera

Clarity and Stay The Night are almost as basic as Katy Perry so don't even

ย 

30wb77b.jpg

ย 

while Swine, Aura and G.U.Y. slay lives and discographies

Swine is produced by DJWS lol

He changed some parts a little but Aura is still imho not from him, i don't get it why people give him so much credit for it, when the song is actually from Infected Mushroom

ย 

I never saw this before lol

At least Infected Mushroom is credited in the booklet......

chromadica

As someone who's always loved edm music, I've been a huge fan of Zedd since way before he was working with Gaga. He has always had a unique sound in terms of edm and he isn't really slacking at all. I just think he probably thought Gaga would prefer those types of sounds in comparison to his others.

We all have to admit that Zedd's production on ARTPOP is amazing and he gave us some pretty ****ing good songs, but they are not nearly as good as his own stuff (Clarity, Stay The Night), which is really catching on at the moment.

Dear God, excuse me no. :lmao:ย Zedd's own stuff is literally the most generic EDM ever made. It was Gaga who brought out the artistic side in him. Hoping there will be songs produced by Zedd on the app.

Laceface

ย 

This is so embarrassing for Aura and even Gaga tbh, it's the exact same beginning etc

This is so embarrassing for Aura and even Gaga tbh, it's the exact same beginning etc

ย 

She felt in love with this Song so much and wanted to have it, and that is understandable imo, cause it does sound beyond amazing. The first time i heard Aura i freaked out and imagined what kinda of epic experimental piece of art we are going to get with ARTPOP, and the rest is history... :laughga:ย ย 

Archived