Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Is there always a huge crowd of fans in front of Gaga's apartment?

Katie14

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's fine if it's your first time meeting her to get a photo and an autograph and have a calm conversation with her but it becomes a problem when people are screaming and grabbing and pushing her, especially at her home. It's like, you're meeting your idol and your deciding to attack her?? It's also annoying when you seen the same certain fans insisting on having a picture every time they see her, like maybe on the 1st and 2nd time but when it's the 100th time you've seen her do you really need that photo??

Sorry to condense your post, but I'm happy to see a lot of little monsters have self control. I do wish things like the "YAAAASSS" would stop, as well as them just keeping relatively calm so that new monsters are given a change to meet her and tell her what they'd like. :)

Hahaha, the yasss is honestly like... a reflex now LOL

Most of us do keep calm tbh; but when it gets over 50+ people , everyone gets anxious and it usually becomes messy. 

Love how you handle things.

Your story reminds me of what happenend in Amsterdam after the BTW ball. When me and my friends got to the hotel after the show, 2 girls who we had never seen before walked up to us and said: When she get's here, stay calm etc. We were like, yeah thanks, we know, we've met her before.

Gaga got back to the hotel at around 2 AM, with only about 10 fans waiting (the autograph hunters had left) As soon as she got out of the car, the two girls I mentioned before literally jumped her! Peter and Ed had trouble pulling her free. When the girls got their pic, they hopped in a car and drove off. Gaga looked completely shocked and startled and was rushed up the stairs.

A few minutes Peter came out and said Gaga was crying on the elevator and felt bad about what happened. Then she sent us pizza and tea and tweeted a goodnight pic.

So even with a handfull of people, stuff can get out of hand.

My friend and I are going to NYC. She has no proper picture with Gaga, but still we will not wait by her apartment. I do hope to get a chance somewhere else in the city though.

Oh yeah of course, it all depends on the people there. I'm not here to be the authority on how to meet her or whatever, it's just, if your idol has blatantly said "Please do not come here" and you still do... Idk, I wouldn't feel right inside. Sure you got your picture, but at what price? If it's a messy situation and she remembers your face, it won't go well for you the next time.

I'm sure she'll do promo in NYC Roseland week ^_^ Plus she has to go in and out of the venue haha even though that may be swamped with hunters, etc.

TheBadRomancer

what a mess

edit: of course my comment shows up directly after someone else saying it's a mess remind me to look at the last page before i post :P 

But how they find out where she lives?? That's so sad. I feel bad for Gaga. 

Pap pics/ word of mouth.

And when Perez was on his tirade of being terrible, he posted her address online.

Pap pics/ word of mouth.

And when Perez was on his tirade of being terrible, he posted her address online.

Oh, Perez is real pig. The sad part that Gaga most probably will have to move out from that building even though she likes it :( But really, are these people who wait for Gaga everyday are addicted to her or what? That's not healthy at all.

MahoTheMnstr

Pap pics

/ word of mouth.

And when Perez w

as on his tirade of being terrible, he posted her address online.

:udidnt:  god! of course it was Perez!

anyway i just hope everyone calms down and be respectful! hurting her is a different level of a problem we shouldn't get to that, i've always thought that giving personal information of people to anyone is wrong and kinda dangerous, you never know who's gonna be a fan  and who just pretends to be. :gum:

Oh, Perez is real pig. The sad part that Gaga most probably will have to move out from that building even though she likes it :( But really, are these people who wait for Gaga everyday are addicted to her or what? That's not healthy at all.

I mean I do when she's in Toronto or when I'm in NYC.

Idk, it's like my...hobby? If you could say that. I work my job and save for nice little trips where I can see my friends and see her, because she's had such a profound impact on my life, at least for me, it is the same amount of excitement everytime I see her.  It does get addicting because she starts to remember you and then she says hello and it's somewhat fascinating to have someone who is in the public eye address you by name or remember things you've done.  

In all honesty my goal is to one day work for her. I'm a makeup artist and would love to work on the tour, not even as hers, but maybe as an assistant, or for the band/ dancers, etc.  As i don't have basically any confidence, being near her and explaining my goals is one of the only ways I'll have a chance :P

At least they are living next to a legend :ARTPOP:

Yes and maybe the fans take pics of the other people who live there as well, just in case it could be someone from the Haus :gaga:

This means they all have their private paparazzi now :teehee:

Cameron Dallas

Not always but normally when Gaga is in town, yes. I work nearby so I always pass by the apartment.

I mean I do when she's in Toronto or when I'm in NYC.

Idk, it's like my...hobby? If you could say that. I work my job and save for nice little trips where I can see my friends and see her, because she's had such a profound impact on my life, at least for me, it is the same amount of excitement everytime I see her.  It does get addicting because she starts to remember you and then she says hello and it's somewhat fascinating to have someone who is in the public eye address you by name or remember things you've done.  

In all honesty my goal is to one day work for her. I'm a makeup artist and would love to work on the tour, not even as hers, but maybe as an assistant, or for the band/ dancers, etc.  As i don't have basically any confidence, being near her and explaining my goals is one of the only ways I'll have a chance :P

The way you explain it sounds so cute :) You really seem to be a kind person, and the fact that you don't go to her apartment after she asked not to just show that you're really respectful. I couldn't say the same thing about certain people... Thank you for telling me your little story and dream, I appreciate it so much. I wish I could meet Gaga one day, although I know it will never happen, so I'm really glad to hear other fan's stories. Thank you and good luck  :hug:

Archived