💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Is there always a huge crowd of fans in front of Gaga's apartment?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Its seems like there is always a giant crowd waiting for her. Don't the other people who live there get annoyed by this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=N02bIFSiTkQ

I wonder if there is any legal way to get people to not congregate there. I mean, technically the sidewalk is public property...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do get annoyed, and she even had to tell fans NOT to wait for her outside of her apartment, last night someone pushed & scratched her.

FreePalestine

Katie14

They do get annoyed, and she even had to tell fans NOT to wait for her outside of her apartment, last night someone pushed & scratched her.

Is there a video of this?

Is there a video of this?

I don't know. Twitter monsters who follow her everywhere were talking about it.

FreePalestine

Allison M

A guy that met her after the Tonight Show filming the first night said Gaga told them to not go to her apartment and to spread the word.

It's private residency and there are other people that live there. It's rude and disrespectful to them and Gaga to be there.

â™› サαá¹â€°Ã¡¹â€°ÃŽ±Ã‘’ â™› â€@HannahShega41  17h

lmfao but we all know not to go to the apartment bc last time Robert put us all in time out & wouldn't let us talk to lg. It was beyond awk

â™› サαá¹â€°Ã¡¹â€°ÃŽ±Ã‘’ â™› â€@HannahShega41  16h

@ladykristen_x lmfao then when Robert was yellin at Michael. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF WE SET UP CAMP OUTSIDE UR HOUSE. HE WAS LIKE IDC

Robert - Gaga's bodyguard

Michael - Maikeeb

FreePalestine

Elizabeth

Apparently a lot of fans were told a while back not to congregate outside of her apartment anymore because of the complaints that had been received by other people who live in the building. I think it's kinda different outside hotels, but it just seems really weird to have this consistent chaos outside of where she lives. I mean, do other celebs have to have barriers put outside of her apartment buildings like that for people, to stop the pushing? I guess even if the fans weren't there, the paps still would be? 

I would think so, I would also be annoyed if a bunch of people were outside my house and screaming "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss Gaga yaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss you look so good.." tbh :laughga:

Haroon

I feel bad for the neighbours :rip: I guess it makes it kinda awkward for Gaga at times because it's not her fault that her fans follow her around :ohno: And yeah, I think there are usually crowds outside the hotels she stays at.

If the fans are quiet and respectful then I don't think it's that much of a problem :shrug:

Apparently it got so crazy at one point that Gaga got hurt yesterday...many fans who were there in front of her appartment posted all kind of apologies to her on twitter. It was such a mess. Too bad they can't do anything about it.

GagaMyBlood95

I think I read somewhere that her neighbours are really annoyed :laughga:

lol you can't  blame them

Archived