Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Thought on ARTPOP Zone

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free Bitch

I'm not the kind of fan to put together an intricate outfit in hopes that Gaga will see it and bring me backstage, so I knew that a paid meet and greet would be probably my only chance of meeting her. It's a priceless experience so I don't have an issue with it.

This  :legend:!

The idea that I'm gonna meet her in a few months is still kinda weird. But I can't wait!

That J

I'll bottom for ARTPOP zone tickets tbh :later:

I'd love to know what you'd do for multiple ARTPOP Zone experiences lol.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ChristianSaad

For anyone who thinks $1500 is not a big deal for meeting their idol then LET THEM DO IT! I think it's not fair for people on here to judge others because of the amount of money they spend on what THEY want. Honestly, I didn't get any ARTPOP zone packages but I'm going to multiple shows. Maybe if I hadn't already met her in past years then I would do it too.

speedbliss

good on you! what was the meet & greet like in 2009? did you spend much time with her?

It was at a small theater in Atlanta and we all lined up in a room and then she came in. We each had about 5 minutes. There were about 30 of us. She was not rushed and this was before the show. My fiance have her a painting and she showed it on Oprah backstage a few weeks later.

It was at a small theater in Atlanta and we all lined up in a room and then she came in. We each had about 5 minutes. There were about 30 of us. She was not rushed and this was before the show. My fiance have her a painting and she showed it on Oprah backstage a few weeks later.

I thought m&g's for the monster ball were always after the show. Sounds like you had fun. Can't wait.

speedbliss

It was before the show in Atlanta. I even took secret video of it. The great thing about those tickets is that they were front row and it was a small theater.   Here's the vid that shows a bit of the meet and greet.    http://youtu.be/raGdLTK_kFQ 

amyinwonderland

I didn't actually get an ARTPOP zone but I got hot seat so front of stage in seats. I'm paranoid I won't be able to see past the people in ARTPOP zone seats but it shouldn't be that high.... Right? I'm confused as to how it works!

gagalovesme

It was before the show in Atlanta. I even took secret video of it. The great thing about those tickets is that they were front row and it was a small theater.   Here's the vid that shows a bit of the meet and greet.    http://youtu.be/raGdLTK_kFQ 

oh wow, that's amazing! you were so lucky! we probably won't get as much time with her at the artRAVE though but even just a quick 'hello' would mean the absolute world to me. 

Archived