❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Thought on ARTPOP Zone

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

Thank you for posting this topic. I completely agree with you. My new job means I can't go down to London every time Gaga's there anymore and I can't camp for a good place in the pit because of health problems. I don't dress up and cannot see myself getting noticed by her as I'm quite withdrawn when it comes to dancing/getting noticed. In my eyes the ARTPOP zone is the only way I'm going to meet Gaga for longer than 2 seconds! I've worked my butt off at my night shift job to save the money and I in no way consider myself a 'rich kid'. With the price of travel, hotel and merchandise, I'm going to be well and truly broke but I'm happy with that as I can now meet Gaga :)

I wish people wouldn't throw around the whole 'who's a more dedicated fan' argument. We're all fans of the same amazing woman people!! No-ones 'more dedicated' than others. Some show their love by camping to meet her, some show their love by dressing up and doing all the dances to get noticed by her, some show their love by purchasing an expensive ticket so they can meet her. Spread love and Nutella, not anger and sadness!!

Exactly. Thank you for that. If people complaining about rich kids getting AZ tickets tried getting a job and giving up the perks of their everyday life, maybe they would understand that it's not as easy as it may appear.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gardenpanty

well i bought it, i found a part-time job. she is not coming to finland so i bought one to sweden, not going to wait outside for a week there. i am just so happy i am finally meeting my queen, i don't care what anyone says. i worked so hard for this. it doesn't mean we love her less because we bought a ticket to meet her. she asked me backstage in 2012 and because i didn't get there i was broken, when i got a ticket to meet her, well, i can't tell how good i felt. :)

DeanSummer

Thank you for posting this topic. I completely agree with you. My new job means I can't go down to London every time Gaga's there anymore and I can't camp for a good place in the pit because of health problems. I don't dress up and cannot see myself getting noticed by her as I'm quite withdrawn when it comes to dancing/getting noticed. In my eyes the ARTPOP zone is the only way I'm going to meet Gaga for longer than 2 seconds! I've worked my butt off at my night shift job to save the money and I in no way consider myself a 'rich kid'. With the price of travel, hotel and merchandise, I'm going to be well and truly broke but I'm happy with that as I can now meet Gaga :)

I wish people wouldn't throw around the whole 'who's a more dedicated fan' argument. We're all fans of the same amazing woman people!! No-ones 'more dedicated' than others. Some show their love by camping to meet her, some show their love by dressing up and doing all the dances to get noticed by her, some show their love by purchasing an expensive ticket so they can meet her. Spread love and Nutella, not anger and sadness!!

I will bring some food (Nutella) for those who camp with GA ! I remember when littlemonster felt more like a family and not like a competition!

Xoxo

DS

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I will bring some food (Nutella) for those who camp with GA ! I remember when littlemonster felt more like a family and not like a competition!

Xoxo

Think I might do the same :) might also offer the same as I did at Swinefest, to store things in my hotel room for others :)

I visited the camp for the Born This Way Ball at Twickenham, London and it was so much fun the day before the show. Everyone was so nice and happy, lots of dancing and singing :) I was so glad I wasn't there the day of the show as I'm told it was insane!! All the happiness was gone as people tried everything just to be at the front.

You're right that it's now a competition. It started as a good idea from Gaga but it ended up that people were focusing on getting noticed by any means, rather than enjoying the show :(

That's true... some really work their asses. I remember maikeeb bottoming for iTunes fest tix

I'll bottom for ARTPOP zone tickets tbh :later:

The only thing with ARTPOP zone for me is people who bought them who I *know* have met her before. Of course they can do whatever they want and they worked for the money don't get me wrong, I just can't justify it myself spending that much money for something I was able to accomplish for free.

Annnnd the fact she said she's going to take people backstage for free from the pit.  Are those people going to be in the same room as the 1500$ people? Because then the ARTPOP zone package people are basically just paying for a guarantee and being able to sit on the stage. Which i'm sure is fine with some, but I smell trouble if the free people get the same experience other than sitting on the stage. 

gagalovesme

Thank you! I worked bloody hard to earn my ARTPOP zone ticket, I work 40 hours a week for crap money, it took me months to save for it and I don't exactly have time to camp for weeks on end due to my job so I'm just happy that I've finally been given the chance to achieve my only goal in life.

Free Bitch

Same over here! I worked hard for my ARTPOP Zone ticket, I used my savings and saved a lot since I heard she's gonna do M&Gs. I saw this as my only chance to meer her, because I'm not a person who dresses and stuff like that. So I'm very happy to know that I'm gonna meet her 24/9 in Amsterdam!

I don't have an ARTPOP zone ticket but I agree with this thread entirely and especially with the post earlier saying that everyone shows they are a fan in different ways. For the BTWB I queued from 6am to get into the pit but this time I bought LMZ ticket - neither makes me a better it worse fan!

I seriously considered an ARTPOPzone ticket as after years of being really broke I finally have a bit more spare cash - but I decided to go to more than one show instead. I'm excited for those that did get one though and look forward to hearing about it and seeing their photos :D

speedbliss

I paid 2k to a scalper in 2009 for meet and greet and 5 years later I'm paying to meet her again w AZ. And I could give a crap what anyone thinks because I will have those few minutes with her. Some people like to spend 3k on Disney world vacations. I'd rather use it for a Gaga hug. To each their own.

gagalovesme

I paid 2k to a scalper in 2009 for meet and greet and 5 years later I'm paying to meet her again w AZ. And I could give a crap what anyone thinks because I will have those few minutes with her. Some people like to spend 3k on Disney world vacations. I'd rather use it for a Gaga hug. To each their own.

good on you! what was the meet & greet like in 2009? did you spend much time with her?

It basically just comes down to jealousy. I'm willing to bet that most fans getting the ARTPOP Zone tickets AREN'T just spoiled rich kids. Why? There's only 20 tickets available and every show's allotment of them usually sell out almost immediately. A random rich kid who thinks it would be cool to meet Lady GaGa isn't going to be sitting on the computer refreshing the page for when tickets go on sale. That's what super fans do. 

I have ARTPOP Zone but I had to pay for it all myself and I'm only 16 years old. Thankfully my grandma trusts me enough that she let me use her credit card, knowing that I would pay her back, which I did. I had to sell some things of mine along with using money I had saved up, but I know that it's worth it. I'm not the kind of fan to put together an intricate outfit in hopes that GaGa will see it and bring me backstage, so I knew that a paid meet and greet would be probably my only chance of meeting her. It's a priceless experience so I don't have an issue with it.

If anything is unfair, it's the fact that people from the pit will be taken backstage for free. NO other artists do that at their shows. She took fans backstage for free at the BTWB, so doing it again for the artRave is pretty ridiculous when there are 20 fans paying $1,500 for the same (well, hopefully not) experience. GaGa has spoiled this fan base when it comes to touring and it's a damn shame. If the people meeting her for free get the same experience, I don't think I'll be the only one pissed off about it.

Archived