JudasInTheDark

is the comebjörk upon us?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. is it real little stonemilkers?

• MOMTHER BJÃ?RKSUS EMERGING FROM HA BLACK LAKE TO DROWN POP MUSIC IN FIRE
    • maybe i mean she's björk i'm sure vulnicura will do well
    • y isn't my fave on kworb smfh

Featured Posts

Has anyone noticed that when you listen to "Solstice" with headphones, it sounds like the gravity harps are orbiting around you? It blows my mind when ever i hear it.

****, I was just at Best Buy. i'll have to look around for it. What country did you get it in, and how much was it!?

I live in the U.S. I think it was around $15.00, i saw a copy once at Barnes & Noble too. I haven't seen them in those stores for a while, but they must have it online.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone noticed that when you listen to "Solstice" with headphones, it sounds like the gravity harps are orbiting around you? It blows my mind when ever i hear it.

I live in the U.S. I think it was around $15.00, i saw a copy once at Barnes & Noble too. I haven't seen them in those stores for a while, but they must have it online.

Thanks! I haven't seen it anywhere in Canada, I'll have to go shopping in the states I guess.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

htrllllsem

Omg the past two weeks have been dedicated to Bjork,

I started to listen to her because I realized that a lot of my faves liked Bjork and listed her as one of their influences, so I started to google her, read about her, watch her music videos and then I watched the really long interview on Biophilia, and I was blown away. I can really relate to her, and her creativity is on another level. I have downloaded:

Debut

Greatest Hits

Biophilia

Medulla

Homogenic

so I guess I have a lot to listen to, next I have to downloaded Vesperine cause a lot of people have recommended it

Omg the past two weeks have been dedicated to Bjork,

I started to listen to her because I realized that a lot of my faves liked Bjork and listed her as one of their influences, so I started to google her, read about her, watch her music videos and then I watched the really long interview on Biophilia, and I was blown away. I can really relate to her, and her creativity is on another level. I have downloaded:

Debut

Greatest Hits

Biophilia

Medulla

Homogenic

so I guess I have a lot to listen to, next I have to downloaded Vesperine cause a lot of people have recommended it

Welcome to the club! Which interview about Biophilia did you see?

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

I don't know if they're a member on here but someone who I follow on twitter/youtube met Bjork at a Kate Bush concert in London the other night.  :nooo:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to get the DVD for the Biophilia Concert, but I so wish i could have seen it live though.  :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

:cry: YASSSS AT THE NEW RECORD THO,

and I find it soooo funny how people expect a newbie not to like Medulla, yet it's my favorite album so far since I first started listening to her lol

It's finally coming! :giveup:  Can't wait to see what she'll do this time. 

Archived