Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with Thomas Kloss (Bad Romance) again!

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Does Katy really even have a fan base outside the US? Like seriously?

This

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

The more news coming out in line with this project, the more I'm getting excited and becoming hopeful again with the future of ARTPOP.  :excited2:

sheismirage

Honey, I'm a student in filmmaking and I can operate professional cameras and be employed as director of photography, so I damn know what a cinematographer is :laughga: I was just pointing out the fact that people usually don't know what this kind of technical stuff actually refers to, and that I find it funny that as soon as Bad Romance is being thrown in the discussion, everybody is suddenly fangurling for the profession :fan:

I do believe that the cinematographer is EXTREMELY important for a music video. Music videos are like instant shot videos, or mini movies, they must be mindblowing. And I think Thomas Kloss will give good advices to Gagz. Without cinematographers like him or Wookid for example, at the end of the day, Lana del Rey couldn't be here actually. Same thing for Rihanna, or Katy. I mean, DAMN, this guy directed the photography of Bad Romance and Britney's Circus, let's be happy about him !

GypsyPrince

But wait, who's this Fredrick Malmberg and what relation does he have to any of this?  :confused:

Anyway, I'm so god damn hyped for this video if it's gonna be something BAD ROMANCE related. :giveup:

NewYorkCity

I'm sure that we will die of excitement even if she hired the same people who cleaned the Bad romance set to clean the castle after the shoot tbh.

AbuHassan1992

I do believe that the cinematographer is EXTREMELY important for a music video. Music videos are like instant shot videos, or mini movies, they must be mindblowing. And I think Thomas Kloss will give good advices to Gagz. Without cinematographers like him or Wookid for example, at the end of the day, Lana del Rey couldn't be here actually. Same thing for Rihanna, or Katy. I mean, DAMN, this guy directed the photography of Bad Romance and Britney's Circus, let's be happy about him !

he's just saying that nobody knows what it is but is still excited cuz he worked on bad romance

MonsterOfSpain

:lmao: :dead: :toofunga: :trootea: :

You'll be back when G.U.Y. will be sang at the SuperBowl instead of the National Anthem tbqfh :manicure:

JazzGa

98e.gif

The thirst is real.

Cannot WAIT for this video, they are building hype the right way and I'm positive this production will live up to it!!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived