đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with Thomas Kloss (Bad Romance) again!

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Do you guys even know what a cinematographer is? :laughga:

"Best cinematography" is usually the moment during the Oscars when people go have a pee, so it's funny to me how everyone is suddenly fangurling for this profession :teehee: Bad Romance's impact tbh.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I know this sounds stupid but what does this mean? Because Francis Lawrence was the director of Bad Romance so what does a cinematographer exactly do  :confused:

He can be a great help for Gaga because he has experience, he can suggest her what she should do, how could she find a  solution for idk what-like what angle is better for a specific scene...

He can be a great help for Gaga because he has experience, he can suggest her what she should do, how could she find a  solution for idk what-like what angle is better for a specific scene...

No, a cinematographer is the guy actually holding the camera and doing all the camera work. The director is the one who guides Gaga and basically has creative control over the entire thing (although Gaga has always collaborated with directors since her first video). 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Omfg she is serious this time :omg: Lame at him posting a pic of what we've already seen tho :noparty:

THE QUEEN BITCH COMIN BACK FOR HA THROWN WITH THAT BAD ROMANCE 2.O, SHE AIN'T PLAYING AROUND! THA QUEEN IS BACK AND THERE'S HELL TO PAY- HOLD YOUR WEAVES BASICS! orangloriaf6ylv.gif orangloriaf6ylv.gif orangloriaf6ylv.gif orangloriaf6ylv.gif orangloriaf6ylv.gif

Battle 4 Ur Life

he better put his foot down with her and not let her demands ruin this tbh...When it comes to video I trust him more than I trust her and her pals...there, I said it!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Stefani328

For those who are not understanding the excitement expressed by some comments, this positive reaction is not simply for the collab but for Gaga showing interest in working with people she knows from past successful projects.

Amen

GagaMyBlood95

No, a cinematographer is the guy actually holding the camera and doing all the camera work. The director is the one who guides Gaga and basically has creative control over the entire thing (although Gaga has always collaborated with directors since her first video). 

Well yeah, but he has experience so he can share his ideas with the director, that was my point!

Archived