💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with Thomas Kloss (Bad Romance) again!

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!! So then whats the directors job??? I thought that was what the director does, flop of me!

The director is in charge of telling the performers what to do and to ensure that the storyboard is visually and conceptually followed.

He is also usually involved in the creation of the story board, as they must know what they can and cannot execute. They are also heavily involved in the editing process.

People seem to forget that these jobs aren't linear, and that there is an executive position as well as aid from other individuals :)

The director is in charge of telling the performers what to do and to ensure that the storyboard is visually and conceptually followed.

He is also usually involved in the creation of the story board, as they must know what they can and cannot execute. They are also heavily involved in the editing process.

People seem to forget that these jobs aren't linear, and that there is an executive position as well as aid from other individuals :)

This sounds perfect for Lady Gaga imo. Her ideas and visions being executed by professional cinematographers, cant wait!

13VictorC

For those who are not understanding the excitement expressed by some comments, this positive reaction is not simply for the collab but for Gaga showing interest in working with people she knows from past successful projects.

Laceface

The white outfits and scenery were already giving me bad romance teas! 2.0 at a greek style castle instead of a russian bath house?  :shocked:

Soul Hybrid

The More the Better i think in terms of Music Videos

Just like TFM, She having so much members help her to her visions

:party:

This sounds perfect for Lady Gaga imo. Her ideas and visions being executed by professional cinematographers, cant wait!

That means it'll visually be impressive, or at least look professional and not messy, which is ALWAYS working in her favor.

I don't know who the director is yet, nor have I seen their work, but if it's a professional, then I'm all for it. Gaga usually co-directs I'm sure, but it still is more beneficial to have a professional director.

disostick14

I know this sounds stupid but what does this mean? Because Francis Lawrence was the director of Bad Romance so what does a cinematographer exactly do  :confused:

Archived