šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with Thomas Kloss (Bad Romance) again!

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree completely. Her career is fine. ARTPOP didn't do as well as "expected," and people are only b---hing about her career needing to be salvaged because she hasn't been in our faces like she was during the Born This Way campaign and we didn't get a Do What U Want visual. This isn't 2009, Gaga cannot stay on top forever. That's life. She will forever remain relevant & continue to make excellent music and be popular,Ā I don't doubt that. But just because she doesn't have #1s every time a single is released and over eight trillion YouTube views doesn't mean her career is in trouble. Take a couple seats. Monsters need to chill, y'all get worked up over nothing.
:Trootea: People need to realize this is ONE album cycle that is just a little dot in the scheme of her career. Besides she's still doing quite well and she's making amazing art. I'm glad some of us are able to see that.

oh okay thanks! so basically he plays an important role in the video making which is great

Yes, all the video shooting revolves around him as much as Lady Gaga.

I don't get why you're all acting like Jesus came back but I guess he's good, yay

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

She is not messing around this time :party:

Ā 

Gaga is here to slay guys :legend:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

It turned out that gaga only dance behind the pool and swim inside the pool, and that's all ...

Aaaarghhhhh....

Can't wait for the video...get dem VMA n Grammy

į“øįµ’įµ’įµ, įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ź·įµ’Ź³Ė”įµˆ Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹ³įµ—Ė¢ įµ—įµ’ įµˆā±Ė¢įµƒįµ–įµ–įµ‰įµƒŹ³ ā€œį¶ ā±āæįµˆ įµįµ‰ā€, Ė¢įµ’įµįµ‰įµ’āæįµ‰ Ė¢į¶œŹ³įµ‰įµƒįµĖ¢ įµ’įµ˜įµ—.

Whenever a name is announced who is somewhat associated with bad romance people treat him/her like Jesus reborn again :lmao:

Ā 

This :lmao:

Y'all thinking just because she was successful with her bad romance video with this guy

That she will be again guys you know nothing so just stop

Ā 

#cringeatggd

Ā 

And this :laughga:

Archived