Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with Thomas Kloss (Bad Romance) again!

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Just because Do What U Want reached #13 means her career is in danger? She's working on a comeback? You're an idiot.

This, everyone needs to ****ing relax tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yeah, but he has experience so he can share his ideas with the director, that was my point!

Oh sorry, I thought you meant that was all he did.  :toofunny:  :hug:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I disagree completely. Her career is fine. ARTPOP didn't do as well as "expected," and people are only b---hing about her career needing to be salvaged because she hasn't been in our faces like she was during the Born This Way campaign and we didn't get a Do What U Want visual. This isn't 2009, Gaga cannot stay on top forever. That's life. She will forever remain relevant & continue to make excellent music and be popular, I don't doubt that. But just because she doesn't have #1s every time a single is released and over eight trillion YouTube views doesn't mean her career is in trouble. Take a couple seats. Monsters need to chill, y'all get worked up over nothing.

The fact ARTPOP is out of the top 200 on iTunes 3 months after it's release says otherwise. I love Gaga, I love ARTPOP. But to say she's doing "fine" is well...  :duck:

No, a cinematographer is the guy actually holding the camera and doing all the camera work. The director is the one who guides Gaga and basically has creative control over the entire thing (although Gaga has always collaborated with directors since her first video).

They also coordinate the other videographers on set :)

There's so many things that they do and I just remembered how much of a t.v. production nerd I was in high school in addition to computer geek

SpaceAce

Do you guys even know what a cinematographer is? :laughga:

"Best cinematography" is usually the moment during the Oscars when people go have a pee, so it's funny to me how everyone is suddenly fangurling for this profession :teehee: Bad Romance's impact tbh.

Well, for people who appreciate film it's actually one of the more exciting awards. Everyone should be "fangurling for this profession" because it is key to making the video look good and interesting. Without decent cinematography the video won't stand out at all and with amazing cinematography the audience could be captivated. A good director of photography is so important for the video's success.

Lion Heart

GOD

U

Y

is coming :whitney:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

This is really exciting! I really can't wait for this masterpiece to descend from the heavens!  :legend:  :nick:  :legend:

We're all Stronger Together!

Speechless94

Well, for people who appreciate film it's actually one of the more exciting awards. Everyone should be "fangurling for this profession" because it is key to making the video look good and interesting. Without decent cinematography the video won't stand out at all and with amazing cinematography the audience could be captivated. A good director of photography is so important for the video's success.

Agreed. No one should underestimate the importance of a good cinematographer.

Archived