• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ELECTRAHEARTPOP

• MonsterOfSpain

• Bellatrix

I heard the song was supposed to be released as a surprise fore the fans, but because we where complaining about the DWUW Video not being released, they scraped the surprise in the end... how true is this?

ChicaSkas

it will leak this week.

You seem to be very informed. I doubt this.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Thank you to the mods! It's time to respect the artist. I was hoping this would happen. So thank you all again! 

We're all Stronger Together!

You seem to be very informed. I doubt this.

You would do us a great favour if you told Gaga how much we loved the snippet and that we can't wait until she leaks releases it  :lolgaga:

ShadesOfCool

I have the same Feeling, like when ARTPOP (Album) leaks. In the morning only LQ Snippets, and in the evening the whole Album in HQ

ChicaSkas

You would do us a great favour if you told Gaga how much we loved the snippet and that we can't wait until she leaks releases it  :lolgaga:

I think the fact you say it here is enough... If I had her ear I would tell her to be very careful whom she shares her tunes with as this is something that damages her plans. Unless of course she leaked it herself and this is somehow PART of her plan :dead:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk