• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ELECTRAHEARTPOP

• MonsterOfSpain

• Weasel

BigDreamer

Sounds amazing :) Brooklyn Nights sounds exactly like what I expected ARTPOP the album to sound like

can u private message me a link or something?

ARTPOPisaChoice

Maybe Brooklyn Nights is around the corner? It was registered on ASCAP a couple days ago, and it leaked yesterday. Maybe Gaga leaked it to see how the fans would react.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Nervous Unicorn

I need this song in my life. It sounds so beautiful and melancholy. I hate to say this just from an LQ choppy snippet but it sounds like it has potential to be in my top ten LG songs. 

Guest Niolodi

" I was so young when i died and now joanne walks inside" I'm wondering what Joanne has to do with the song   :confused:

She has spoken about in the past that she feels her late Aunt Joanne who died relatively young is living inside her.  Joanne was a poet/artist if I remember correctly-So Gaga half jokingly but half seriously says how she believes her artistic soul is living inside her.

Can someone explain what is different between the 30 snippet and the 1:00+ snippet?  They are different, but I never even heard any buzz when it was leaked.

MurderLipstick

It's such a fresh track. The "when we used to be Brooklyn nights have been" has this very 90s alternative vibe that is amazing.

ChicaSkas

You can download a 3:08 version of Out of Control off of mp3skull. It's HQ too.

That's a fanmade extended filter. A delightful escape, to tide me over until the real one comes out some day :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Martijn

I just noticed that it was written in 2010 while she was doing TMB tour... If the leaked version is the demo it actually might've changed a lot by now...
If it will be on Act 2, which will probably come in late 2014, it will be released 4 years after writing it!!!