Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DO NOT POST LINKS -- "Brooklyn Nights" Snippet Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

i hope the full version leaks today i loved the snippet 

I was thinking the same thing lmao. I need new music! Not to say that I'm discontent with the music that we have from Gaga, because that couldn't be farther from the truth, but, I just love her song writing style so much. I genuinely would listen to all 90 songs that she said that she had written that were being considered for ARTPOP right now, gladly. 

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ELECTRAHEARTPOP

• MonsterOfSpain

• Weasel

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I was thinking the same thing lmao. I need new music! Not to say that I'm discontent with the music that we have from Gaga, because that couldn't be farther from the truth, but, I just love her song writing style so much. I genuinely would listen to all 90 songs that she said that she had written that were being considered for ARTPOP right now, gladly. 

Literally this. And I really want an honest song about Taylor/Luc/love in general. Temple and this seemed to be those songs but we never got them, so I'm getting hyped.

shaneybaby

id pry die of happiness if she performed this song tuesday... i couldnt b more obsessed w it i love the beat and when the music drops n she sings high  :excited2:  :party: i usually dont like stuff so rough but its realllllly doing it for me already lol 

but i will say as much as i would LOVE to hear it in full i feel bad if it leaks bc gaga pry wants this song to b some surprise or is saving it for something bc it seems shes putting a lot into it 

Do you know if it's going to leak in full? :cryga:

No one can say for certain, right?

It doesn't matter how circulated it is, if traders want to keep it on the dl then they will, a la Text You Pictures. 

Depends on the generosity of whomever has it, and if Gaga's team hasn't already scared them ****less lol

nomorescheisse

Literally this. And I really want an honest song about Taylor/Luc/love in general. Temple and this seemed to be those songs but we never got them, so I'm getting hyped.

Same!  I'm still floored by the fact that none of the ARTPOP songs reference the Lüc breakup, at least not outright.

No one can say for certain, right?

It doesn't matter how circulated it is, if traders want to keep it on the dl then they will, a la Text You Pictures. 

Depends on the generosity of whomever has it, and if Gaga's team hasn't already scared them ****less lol

How exactly does this "trader" thing work?

Edited by nomorescheisse

How is this giving you people Mary Jane Holland teas? :toofunny:

it's not, it was the track that was supposed to be on the album but she put MJH in the final tracklist.

" I was so young when i died and now joanne walks inside" I'm wondering what Joanne has to do with the song   :confused:

Edited by FranzSunrise

Michelle

Well I will wait and see if it ever comes out full and HQ.I am not gonna be bothered listening to a LQ snippet that prob sounds like crap and you can't get a real feeling for the song.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

How exactly does this "trader" thing work?

It's quite simple.

People illegally obtain music by whichever means (hacking emails etc...) and trade it with other people who have unreleased music. They build up a repertoire, and for the most part, keep it to themselves to gain more.

joemayzzin

I've wanted to hear this song since I heard the title, the snippet sounds choppy but that's cause it's not an actual song but I'm in love with what I'm hearing so far (: