Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

"I like this song more but this other song is a better single"

Quark

Featured Posts

geopang

Let's take Venus and G.U.Y.. I like Venus better, but believe G.U.Y. is probably the better single choice. I find G.U.Y. safer, and that it's more likely to become a hit. This is because Venus is a little weird and crazy whereas G.U.Y. reminds me of Gaga's old hits. Yes I believe Venus can smash and the world loves it but I also feel it has a decent chance of flopping compared to G.U.Y. :)

Took the words right out my mouth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, the core of gaga popularity is not on her song, but on her outrageous performance and her Music Video. All the song can be a hit or flop depends on how gaga treat them. So like what some member said here, J&D can also be a hit if gaga treat the song with great promo and great MV. i mean, look at wrecking ball (controversial MV + vma thing).

People trying to guess what goes on in the minds of the "general public" that includes millions of people who are outside the fan base... :smh:

Your margin of error would be off the charts because subjective opinions of songs would be biased than the objective nature how you would react to songs from artists you're not a fan of. In that instant, you'd be the "GP" of someone else.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

I don't think that the "GP" like their pop music too cerebral, I think Dwuw was the best single chance on the album IF it featured somebody relevant. All ARTPOP songs have reasons why they would or wouldn't work on radio,

I think the song ARTPOP's single potential is under estimated however GUY is probably the safer/better single

Ambrosia

I can only use myself as an example.  I would rather have my best pair of pants gnarled and torn to bits by a pit bull than have to listen to Pitbull.  However, I like "Timber", probably because of Kesha, although Pitbull's part isn't too bad.  It's catchy.  Am I suddenly a fan of Pitbull?

Umm, no.  Do I wish to listen to another Pitbull song to decide which one I'd like better?  No, I'm happy with the status quo.  That's probably how some people feel about Gaga, so there is no accurate unit of measure to really tell.

It's hard to separate yourself from how you feel about Gaga, simply because of the way you do feel about Gaga.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived