💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Star Wars ✴ Solo: A Star Wars Story (OUT NOW)

bionic

Featured Posts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

I thought it was very boring except the last like 30 minutes was really good. I was not impressed, sadly. 

-Mark

bionic
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

I thought it was very boring except the last like 30 minutes was really good. I was not impressed, sadly. 

The first act was definitely very weak. Too much jumping around for contrived intros

buy bionic

Sizzily

I just finished watching it and hfs I can't take it. :giveup: it was beyond what I thought it could be and I need to watch episode 4 like right now :giveup:

One Banned Boi

bionic

Did any of you feel it was very clear the story was almost entirely restructured in the reshoots? 

buy bionic

Sizzily
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Did any of you feel it was very clear the story was almost entirely restructured in the reshoots? 

Yeah, it was very clear. They probably just reshot for the tone and not the story.

One Banned Boi

RAMROD

Saw on the 14th by myself, so I can focus, and got this nice Deathstar popcorn container as merchandise lelelel

Will watch it again, with friends this time, on the 19th :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
1 hour ago, Sizzily said:

Yeah, it was very clear. They probably just reshot for the tone and not the story.

From what I gather, pretty much everything about how things went down on Scarif (the final planet) was changed in the reshoot

buy bionic

The Child

I saw it yesterday and I wanna see it again! It's so damn good!

Are we allowed to spoil on this thread?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
17 hours ago, bionic said:

Honestly I need to see it a second time before having a proper opinion.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I filmed two scenes with my iPhone including the final scene and I can't stop watching them again and again.

Going to see A New Hope again right now!

bionic
3 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

I filmed two scenes with my iPhone including the final scene and I can't stop watching them again and again.

Going to see A New Hope again right now!

As someone who works in a cinema aand knows how much trouble staff can get into, plz keep them to yourself for now o̶r̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ lmao

buy bionic

The Child
3 hours ago, bionic said:

As someone who works in a cinema aand knows how much trouble staff can get into, plz keep them to yourself for now o̶r̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ lmao

Oh I just filmed it for my own & personal use cause I knew I would want to see them again & again.

I don't want to spoil anyone and there's no need for me to post them online cause the movie will end up on DVD & Blu ray in like 4 months or something.

Archived