💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

LMZ: early entrance ! (help)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

MiMiMonsterx3

I want first row by the main stage. Front & center. I've waited so long for this show. I'll be there in the AM. :legend:

Imma be too excited to sleep anyway!!! I already just wanna get in line!!! :excited:

thatfoxyfeeling

I will probably buy this package instead of the M&G cause I'm low on $. I suppose if you're first row in front of the main stage you have a good chance to be invited backstage.

Future Lover

I'm planning on going early in the morning, around 8 or so. She's not as big here as she is overseas, but I still don't see the point of camping considering we get let in first anyways.

speedbliss

Before the sun comes out if you want to ensure front row. Or at least sometime in the morning.

Glamourpuss

I got LMZ so I'm just gonna show up at the time the ticket says to and hope I get a good spot.

The line wont be BTWB bad because people know if they dont line they will still have a good spot. But those front row spots will still be competitive, but getting there in the morning should secure front row, and probably a good spot on it. 

Wait until the tour starts, and you'll probably have a good idea of what LMZ is like 

Yeah, but the final layout is still yet to be released. Those are not final.

half has the whole GA floor is inside the stage, the other half have the whole GA floor split inside/outside the stage

half has the whole GA floor is inside the stage, the other half have the whole GA floor split inside/outside the stage

''The stage, catwalks, B-stage etc. are not exactly as shown. Final layout to be released later'' This is said in almost every venue map

''The stage, catwalks, B-stage etc. are not exactly as shown. Final layout to be released later'' This is said in almost every venue map

yes but there shouldnt be two different maps if the 'final layout to be released later' because that is saying that both of them are not the final version

yes but there shouldnt be two different maps if the 'final layout to be released later' because that is saying that both of them are not the final version

True. I think those maps are just directional and helping people to choose which ticket to buy.

Archived