Australian artRAVE tour dates to be announced next month

BoomKack

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think she'll even sell out any dates? :wtf:

Happy for you Aussies tho :hug:

Probably, yeah. I can see it doing as well or even better than the UK dates (6-7 dates? Perhaps more)

And if she'll do some good promotion and have ticket prices a bit lower, she could sell like 150-200k tickets :excited2: touring in Australia is HUGE.

The hottest artist there, Pink, had like 700.000 attendees in Australia with one tour :laughga:

Probably, yeah. I can see it doing as well or even better than the UK dates (6-7 dates? Perhaps more)

And if she'll do some good promotion and have ticket prices a bit lower, she could sell like 150-200k tickets :excited2: touring in Australia is HUGE.

The hottest artist there, Pink, had like 700.000 attendees in Australia with one tour :laughga:

I doubt she'll do 6-7 shows here. Her album sold 15,000 in the first week and has been out of the itunes 200 for months. Realistically I think she'll do one/two shows in Melb/Sydney and one in Bris/Perth. She won't do more than three for sure I think. I could be wrong though. We'll just have to see how it sells 

Elizabeth

staging a protest if she doesn't come to perth tbh, expect to see me naked throwing myself around outside Perth arena with the word ARTPOP scrawled across my body. Consider it a performance art piece. :manicure:

I'd guess that the Oceanic tour is in between US/Canada and Europe considering there's a 2 month gap

Do you think so? I tossed this idea up also but it could also be after it 

Arturo

Do you think so? I tossed this idea up also but it could also be after it

Last time she did 17 dates so this time I'd figure around 10.

She can definitely fit ~10 dates in that time span

Plus, leaving 3 legs for 2015 is a bit ridiculous

It's best that she completes the majority of the tour this year

Last time she did 17 dates so this time I'd figure around 10.

She can definitely fit ~10 dates in that time span

Plus, leaving 3 legs for 2015 is a bit ridiculous

It's best that she completes the majority of the tour this year

Yeah I think she'd do around 10 also! ahhh i never really gave it too much thought for her to do the Aus leg around the gap! it will also make sense with the ARTPOP gallery competition. Winners got emailed saying it won't happen till after June. 

Arturo

staging a protest if she doesn't come to perth tbh, expect to see me naked throwing myself around outside Perth arena with the word ARTPOP scrawled across my body. Consider it a performance art piece. :manicure:

I just barely read this :lmao:

Archived