💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

#MonsterArt

WheresTheDoggo

Featured Posts

WheresTheDoggo

Backplane and The Haus have made a competition to have your Art displayed on the homepage of LittleMonsters.com for a month and Gaga+ the Haus will select 1 winner each month and their art will be displayed for all Monsters to see.

Want to see your art at the top of LittleMonsters.com? Submit your original artwork with the dimensions of 1280 x 380 pixels and tag your post #MonsterArt.
Lady Gaga and the Haus will select one winner every month to have their artwork featured as the banner every Little Monster sees when they visit the community!

tumblr_n0yrbap9gx1qjtj50o1_500.jpg

I think this is a great idea for artists out there who are wanting their art to be seen by Gaga and other littlemonsters, never mind being on the hot page cause your art would be above all those on the hot page. I thought i'd post this for Monsters who haven't seen it and like these sorts of competitions.

So lets get making pusheen%2Bthe%2Bcat%2B%2B(4).gif

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

1 month seems so long. I feel like they should select new winners every 1 to 2 weeks or maybe select multiple winners and display them all for that single month. Though best of luck to anyone who submits something. 

WheresTheDoggo

1 month seems so long. I feel like they should select new winners every 1 to 2 weeks or maybe select multiple winners and display them all for that single month. Though best of luck to anyone who submits something. 

there's going to be a lot of competition though,i mean with Helen (i don't know if she's allowed to take part as she's a haus member), Iggy and loads of creative monsters on there too but it'll be great to see who wins

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Archived