💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari talks Gaga with FUSE.

No Angel

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Gaga killed the real Fusari and replaced him w/ a gay to avoid leakage of their court details :ohwell:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

I know a lot of you are saying you'd want them to work together again but I get dodgy vibes about him tbh, and I do every time I see anything related to him. He creeps me out a little.

Guys, Swine is about him (among others). Don't expect her to work with him again.

Exactly!

Cas Winchester

I just read in a different article that he convinced her to give up rockand do dance music. Is this true? :giveup. Imagine her as a rock star with amazing rock music. It would have been so amazing :noo:

:udidnt: :nooo: :giveup: She would've been an amazing rock star.

I would love to see them on peaceful terms.

As I recall, he owns approximately 33 unreleased never before heard recordings of her.

He released only one before being shut down -- 'Reel Cool', in 2012.

Preach

It's clear he is trying to be Lady Gaga... I think he was closeted gay until Gaga broke out in the music scene and helped integrate gay culture into mainstream music and now he's finally wanting to be who he wants to be... Considering he used to work with Destiny's Child and Will Smith I think the music industry used to be very homophobic back then so he was more on the DL..... Very interesting tbh

calmar

Fusari looks like he's in the midst of a mid-life crisis. All I know is that he probably should avoid making music videos like that example one... 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

MonsterofFame

WTF at him in that video and his new "popstar" persona... whaat? Is he gay now? I normally don't pass judgement, but in that interview and his new popstar work, he comes across as very effeminate in both appearance and actions.

Him and Gaga will probably never work again. They had a rough past and bad breakup. Gaga still writes music about him and how hurt she ended up, but she'll probably never let him into her life again.

Archived