💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

A new video from the set; dancers rehearsing for AURA?

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Qualle1

Getting even convinced this might be for either:1. artRAVE2. ARTPOP app3. DVD/BluRay

Yeah, I hope this shoot will be as efficiant as possible!

She must be shooting several music-videos this week as well as content for the app as well as backdrop-videos and interludes for the tour.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Illuminati Freak

Reaching much? There is NO Aura music in this video get over it stop spreading rumours. 

SummerGirl21

if this is for interludes, i am go to be so pressed.  Just seems like wayyy too much effort for tour interludes... i don't know if it's for one music video or multiple ones, but it better be for at least one.  i'm thirsty for a music video. 

Jewels n Drugs

How do they know it's Aura?

And why does her floppy crew members keep leaking vids of the set?!?!?! FIRE!!!!

:dies:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Illuminati Freak

Y'all are messes. G.U.Y. is the next single. She isn't shooting more than one vid.

Exactly.  :manicure:

BuzzcutSeason

okay what the **** is going on :crossed: :cry: :huh::giveup: :nooo:

this guy thinks something that probably isn't true. he is just gonna start people up and then when it doesn't happen everyone is going to get pissed.

Honestly all we really know is she's at Hearst Castle. And its possible GUY. So you don't know what she is doing except filming but to act like you know isn't good. if its something like that you should put it in Gaga Thoughts. the Pic should go in News. but your idea is under Gaga Thoughts. 

Archived