💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A new video from the set; dancers rehearsing for AURA?

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

IF IT IS AURA, THAT MIGHT BE THE VERSE, I THINK IT FITS IN: I MAY NOT WALK ON YOUR STREET OR SHOOT A GUN ON YOUR SOIL

What do you think?

aaaaah soooo happy and excited

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

PoshLife

I doubt she'll spend over $300k just to film tour interludes.

I'm pretty sure it's a music video. Maybe she's also filming tour interludes for the other songs since she already paid for the location (BudgetGa :lolgaga: )

That's what I was thinking. She's filming a music video, but while she's there they might as well do some interludes or other promotional materials. Since she made that gigantic donation to be able to film there, she probably wants to get the most out of it.

GypsyPrince

That's what I was thinking. She's filming a music video, but while she's there they might as well do some interludes or other promotional materials. Since she made that gigantic donation to be able to film there, she probably wants to get the most out of it.

imma be extremely pressed if it turns out to be just interludes or some promo material tho :manicure:

PoshLife

imma be extremely pressed if it turns out to be just interludes or some promo material tho :manicure:

I just noticed your sig :deadbanana:

GypsyPrince

I just noticed your sig :deadbanana:

yas you better remember those words and watch as Venus soars to #1 on the charts. :coffee:

This video is going to be so huge. Gaga hasn't put this much work into something for a long time.i bet it's going to be amazing

This video is going to be so huge. Gaga hasn't put this much work into something for a long time.i bet it's going to be amazing

Hopefully...

Sirgagaswag

Interesting... I wonder if she's gonna end up doing a video for each song and put it out chronologically. Cause right now there's rumors of Aura, Venus, and G.U.Y. (the first three tracks). And the only video we have so far is the last song on the record. Idk am I reaching? lol

Didn't she say she was gonna make a video for every song wasn't that what gagatv is suppose to be what the app is for?

Archived