Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Tour Dates ?

Shaney

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

The gap in June makes no sense.  I thought it was going to be a regular think (to take breaks in the middle of legs) this time in order to not injury herself again, but the Europe leg is scheduled normal.  It even has multiple nights in many cities.  She still needs to add St. Louis, Denver, Nashville, and Tulsa.  Also, she should add Kansas City and second shows in LA, Chicago, and NYC.

MonsterBall13

I worry too...I live in L.A. and she didn't add any here...really Gaga? :what:

Ya she did July 21st at staples center

TimisaMonster

Ya she did July 21st at staples center

ADD...I know she has a show, but she didn't ADD more dates...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BuzzcutSeason

So there could possibly be another US leg for ACT 2?

another bigger tour i'm thinking. but later down the rode. probably after all the singles like Born This Way Ball was..

Qualle1

I worry too...I live in L.A. and she didn't add any here...really Gaga? :what:

What about San Diego or San José?

Both cities are located in California.

Do you want her to play in your backyard?!?

Dedicated fans all over the world have to travel abroad to see Lady Gaga live in concert - and you are moaning, because she is not playing in your city?

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

TimisaMonster

Dedicated fans all over the world have to travel abroad to see Lady Gaga live in concert - and you are moaning, because she is not playing in your city?

First of all, L.A. has a show, but she didn't add more which is why I'm surprised...

Second, rude and not you guilt tripping me about fans in other parts of the world...L.A. is a famous city where she plays multiple shows...same goes for MSG in New York...it's to be expected. 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Qualle1

First of all, L.A. has a show, but she didn't add more which is why I'm surprised... Second, rude and not you guilt tripping me about fans in other parts of the world...L.A. is a famous city where she plays multiple shows...same goes for MSG in New York...it's to be expected.

Dude, I know that she already (technically) sold out her one and only show in Los Angeles!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Arturo

If my uncle couldn't have bought L.A tickets, he said we would've gone to San Jose :hehe:

Smh what about the dates that were cancelled but were never given an artrave date... FOREVER ****ING PRESSED :giveup:

I think they are going with multiple legs this time around.. At least that was their plan initially before the era started. Who knows, now, though.

I'm hoping that she'll release the part two of ARTPOP during this first part of the tour and then release more dates as a second leg. Unfortunately I don't think the US was ever her strongest nation when it came to selling shows.

Archived