Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did you ever think Gaga was satanic?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash

Uh, idk I tango with this issue a lot. I remember I watched the BTW video for the first time and the opening monologue made me very uncomfortable/anxious and I remember I didn't watch it for quite some time after that then. Then, I kind of got sucked into researching the illuminati after I saw some comments that people were leaving on the video and I just didn't really know what to believe.

Just given some things that I've seen, whether they be related to imagery, things related to MK Ultra (etc etc), I'm still unsure.

I've just basically resigned myself to the fact that, were the illuminati to be real, that is absolutely out of my control and there is no sense living in fear. Just be aware just in case there turns out to be any validity.

And, tbh, some of DOT's tweets have freaked me out, just because DOT has given us some reliable info, is apparently an insider AND has made allegations about Gaga being affiliated with the illuminati.

Also, to everyone who says that they don't think that Gaga could be "satanic" because she was raised Catholic and so on and so forth do not understand what her being an illuminati puppet would entail. It would either mean that a.) she is possessed or being controlled b.) or somehow being convinced to using the imagery.

It's not as simple as a lot of you might think. 

Anyway, there's my two cents.

I laughed when I read all those stupid rumours about her being satanic, just like her "penis", her "showering in blood" , or getting her leg amputated as a fashion statement   :smh:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived