💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

Floxiemonster

I'm going to the Amsterdam Artrave, 45 minute drive for me :)

And I totally get your thinking, if I had the money I would attend 2 raves or maybe more.

You can always decide to come to Amsterdam  :haha:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

I love Amsterdam. But for me it needs to be on a weekend actually because I don´t know with the new job if they are going to give me a day off in the first months. If I get APZ though I might not care and get it on a week day too. Especially here in Germany. The shows are so far away from me that I would have to fly to them all as well even though they are in the same country. But she never comes near where I live damn it.

Pain of fame1

I am - 24th Aug. :)

Of course it would be better - but then some people are mega rich and would drop that much on a dress so.... ;)

Aren't we meant to be getting that in Sydney? :P

Really? Could you ask gaga if she is going to release TEA as it was the most anticipated song on ARTPOP? Thanks!

somechick

Really? Could you ask gaga if she is going to release TEA as it was the most anticipated song on ARTPOP? Thanks!

Sorry, but I probably won't ask questions like that as I don't want to annoy her or have her feel like the fans are putting pressure on her to release stuff.

Blake

To all the fans asking stuff, I do feel as though you want like information, but I think you have to understand that this is our experience and our time with Gaga. I personally don't want to be asking other people's questions when I'm trying to have my own time with her with my questions and words etc. :)

MANiCURE

To all the fans asking stuff, I do feel as though you want like information, but I think you have to understand that this is our experience and our time with Gaga. I personally don't want to be asking other people's questions when I'm trying to have my own time with her with my questions and words etc. :)

Exactly. I agree Blake.

Blake

Exactly. I agree Blake.

Mhm. And even if I were to ask a question from someone else, it would be one of my personal friends or a fan I've known for forever. Not some random fan asking me.

somechick

Mhm. And even if I were to ask a question from someone else, it would be one of my personal friends or a fan I've known for forever. Not some random fan asking me.

And probably something you were likely to ask anyway I'm guessing. ;)

Glamourpuss

I just saw Seattle meet and greet photos on Instagram and the background is an artistic painting of Gaga with the moustache. I like the idea of an artsy background but I hated that look!

I just saw Seattle meet and greet photos on Instagram and the background is an artistic painting of Gaga with the moustache. I like the idea of an artsy background but I hated that look!

Oh dear. :help:

Schwerk

I prefer this to the white curtains actually. Gives the picture more depth and life. But maybe its because I have good memories of that look as I was there in Berlin. 

She looks gorgeous with her natural hair :hug:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I prefer this to the white curtains actually. Gives the picture more depth and life. But maybe its because I have good memories of that look as I was there in Berlin. 

She looks gorgeous with her natural hair :hug:

I'm pretty sure that isn't her natural hair.

Yeah I think that's a wig, but it looks like it could be her hair. I love her look there but not liking that curtain at all. If there's a bit where it's all black, I might be nudging her that way. lol

OpusDiaboli666

That´s a wig. But I like the look and the background. I just don´t get the whole sunglass thing. Does she wear them during the group talk as well? I would assume so. Hate that.

Archived