Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

Her + 1324545 Security Guards :emma:

You honestly don't even notice her security :shrug:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blake

I'll be hopefully recording my APZ night with something special and discreet so hopefully it won't get taken away. :rip:

MANiCURE

Honestly folks be careful if you are planning to use recording equipment, get caught with that and it could proper ruin it for future ARTPOP zone folks.

Blake

Honestly folks be careful if you are planning to use recording equipment, get caught with that and it could proper ruin it for future ARTPOP zone folks.

People are using phones and I'm using a pen.....yeah.

MANiCURE

People are using phones and I'm using a pen.....yeah.

I'm not trying to be rude Blake, I'm just thinking about everyone, including you, I wouldnt want you to get into trouble :)

Blake

I'm not trying to be rude Blake, I'm just thinking about everyone, including you, I wouldnt want you to get into trouble :)

Yeah true I suppose :)

TheQueen

is london artzone sold out? DOES ANYONE KNOW :emo: if it is how can one get tickets for it?

I think all the UK ones are sold out or last I heard was that there were 1 or 2 left for the November UK dates

DeanSummer

Hi

I found a recording USB on Amazon because I want to relive my meeting with the queen and give you an exact review from ARTPOP Zone Vienna

All of the AZ tix are sold by now

Don't know yet what I'll let her sign : any suggestions?

Xoxo

DS

high heeled fem

Hi

I found a recording USB on Amazon because I want to relive my meeting with the queen and give you an exact review from ARTPOP Zone Vienna

All of the AZ tix are sold by now

Don't know yet what I'll let her sign : any suggestions?

Xoxo

MY GOD U ARE AMAZING

whitney-houston-excited-o.gif

I'll be hopefully recording my APZ night with something special and discreet so hopefully it won't get taken away. 

tumblr_mesqot10Mg1ru3uxu.gif

slay blake slay

thank u 

MANiCURE

I defo wont.

i might come across as a selfish git, but i didnt pay all that money to share gossip with other folks :P I want her to trust us.

drinkmytears

:noparty: I hate the f'in tour book and I don't need it to be signed.  :emo: If this is all true I am really gonna regret paying all this money!

Plus pretty sure Asia won't be in Australia due to the quarantine laws, so I don;t even have that as some sort of consolation.

Why would you regret paying money for not getting an autograph when you paid money for something that said "no autographs" 

somechick

Why would you regret paying money for not getting an autograph when you paid money for something that said "no autographs" 

There is nowhere that it says "no autographs" when you buy the package. Apparently it only says that in the email you get like a week before the show. And also, everyone who had APZ before LA said that the e-mail they got says "no autographs" but they were allowed to get one thing signed anyway. So they should make it clear when you buy the package that there is no autographs, not a week before the show when you bought the package months ago!

drinkmytears

There is nowhere that it says "no autographs" when you buy the package. Apparently it only says that in the email you get like a week before the show. And also, everyone who had APZ before LA said that the e-mail they got says "no autographs" but they were allowed to get one thing signed anyway. So they should make it clear when you buy the package that there is no autographs, not a week before the show when you bought the package months ago!

But nowhere in the package does it guarantee autographs? 

One seat inside ARTPOP Zone (elevated seating area opposite the main stage)

You're getting that for sure. The seat is opposite to the mainstage, its elevated, and a great view. 

Pre-show hospitality

Yep...you get in early before the show and can access food/drinks and merch earlier. Also people are there to help you! 

After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga in Private Lounge Area with cocktails & beverages

Definition of MEET AND GREET

:  a reception at which a public figure (as a politician or rock star) socializes with press members and other guests

She's going to socialize with you. Nowhere in the definition of meet and greet does it include "autograph."

Professional photograph taken with Lady Gaga

Also guaranteed, cameras aren't allowed and instead you get a pro photo! 

Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item

There's gift bags, right? 

Collectible Lady Gaga laminate to remember your evening

And these are a part of them! 

Onsite check-in staff

These people will be helping you all night!

So nowhere in that should you be expecting an autograph, a hug, a hand shake, to even touch Gaga...you're lucky she's so nice to fans honestly.

MANiCURE

You're getting that for sure. The seat is opposite to the mainstage, its elevated, and a great view.

Pre-show hospitality

Yep...you get in early before the show and can access food/drinks and merch earlier. Also people are there to help you!

After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga in Private Lounge Area with cocktails & beverages

: a reception at which a public figure (as a politician or rock star) socializes with press members and other guests

She's going to socialize with you. Nowhere in the definition of meet and greet does it include "autograph."

Onsite check-in staff

So nowhere in that should you be expecting an autograph, a hug, a hand shake, to even touch Gaga...you're lucky she's so nice to fans honestly.

Exactly, when I bought the tickets I expected seconds, I never imagined a dream come true like what's she's been doing.

However now she's set a precedent so I think it's only normal to ask why past ticket buyers had a different experience (personalised signed stuff etc) we've all paid the same.

I fear even more so for how different Europe will be, unless Absolut support the ARTPOP ball beyond America, what will happen to the bar. I don't think we're gonna get it either.

I'm only moaning cause I've been dreaming of the same experiences since the first reviews for ARTPOP zone, we all love her, some of us went poor for the tickets, it was the chance of a lifetime.

I wanna be able to go home with that picture and display it for my autistic 5 year old. That's exactly the main reason. I want to be able to tell Gaga what she has done for her, I never thought I'd be able to thank her. I just hope, she gives me that wee chance

somechick

Pre-show hospitality

:  a reception at which a public figure (as a politician or rock star) socializes with press members and other guests

Onsite check-in staff

But it does not say you CAN'T ask for an autograph either, and tbh I would expect at a meet n greet that you could do that (not sure where you found that definition, but it was certainly NOT included on the website I bought my tickets from). I worked really hard on my artwork and since everyone up until LA has been able to get something signed, why would I think that I couldn't? I know what the stated inclusions are, I don't need a run down of that. I've been to 5 shows. I know what the APZ looks like. The food and drink - meh won't be having any of it and I don't even drink alcohol, so that wasn't any part of the reason I bought the ticket. I also don't even care about the photo - I hate having my photo taken. And where did I ever say I wanted a hug, hand shake or to touch her?

Besides the fact that I doubt it's even her saying the no autographs, but her team, so it has nothing to do with her being nice to her fans or not - it's more about the team around her. And to be clear, I'm not mad/upset with Gaga at all in this because I don't believe it's coming from her, but I am still allowed to be upset if they suddenly change things half way through the tour - that is not fair.

I'm sorry, but this whole thing is just making me depressed when I should be excited for the next shows.

Archived