Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

Alijandro

Question for those that have been backstage, just out of curiosity 

You're obviously not allowed to have your phones out, but do they make you turn them off? I have always thought that if I went backstage, I would want to sound record the conversation. Not for the intent of posting it online for attention (and disrespecting her privacy) but more so that I could actually remember what happened as I would probably be flustered if it ever did happen. 

Is that something people could get away with?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
famous

Question for those that have been backstage, just out of curiosity 

You're obviously not allowed to have your phones out, but do they make you turn them off? I have always thought that if I went backstage, I would want to sound record the conversation. Not for the intent of posting it online for attention (and disrespecting her privacy) but more so that I could actually remember what happened as I would probably be flustered if it ever did happen. 

Is that something people could get away with?

Definitely possible, I'm sure they wouldn't like it if they found out but they didn't make you turn phones off. I thought about audio recording for my own memories sake, and it would have been very easy for me to do as my phone was just chilling in my pocket...but opted not to :).

LadyoftheDam

oh I thought it was gonna be a pic of the merch. lol But nice story. Reading all these stories is making me nervous for my APZ show. lol

Hmm I guess I'm gonns have two lots of the same merch then (one APZ and one LMZ) - good thing I like the bubble gun. ;)

Has it been confirmed that LMZ and APZ have the same merch??

Yeeeeyyyyy

Am I the only one over the moon about bubble blowers ??? Lol

Yeah they're actually pretty cool lol

somechick

Has it been confirmed that LMZ and APZ have the same merch??

Yeah someone posted on here somewhere that their APZ merch was the same as LMZ.

Yeeeeyyyyy

I like them too. :)

gardenpanty

Yeeeeyyyyy

I'm super excited about it too, lol. I hope they keep it for Europe merch !

Yeeeeyyyyy

the bubble blowers are pretty ****ing rad, the lights on it and all just a lil rave bubble gun its pretty cool! It was funny at winnipeg tho when she was talking to the crowd and was like "did you bring bubbles to my show?!" not realizing that she gave them to us in our packages! 

thefamefatale

Seattle's postponed. I was about to walk out the door. Going to have to buy new plane tickets, but if the new date conflicts with when I take my trip out of the country, I won't see it at all. This was my APZ. Trying to stay positive. :noparty:

Everything will work out, don't worry.  :spin: I'll pray for you.

don't be a drag

Archived