💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

Great points you made here.... :applause: i myself do as well, after all the born this way ball videos of 'hair' and her with her fans crying... etc you imagine the nicest caring person, I'm not saying she isn't at all! but i think she is more distant and sassy :hor: (i do think she has changed this era alot thats just my personal opinion)

When you say definitely wasn't the one you thought she would be can u clarify a tiny bit more? i think i get what u mean though

I still don't get how it turned around like that between the show and meeting her. You could see she was so into the show and loved watching us and interacting with us so the fact that it was so different meeting her was weird.

Well I thought she would be: sweet, warm, caring, friendly, funny, outgoing

She was: loud, hard (the way she spoke and looked at people when she answered with few exceptions), somewhere else in her mind

And yes it is upsetting to me that people get a better experience at a hotel than the ones who paid so much to meet her. It shouldn't be all about money and everyone should get a great experience meeting her I just wish she would give the ones who paid a lot a little bit more of her.

But like the last person said she can choose at the hotel if she wants to stay and she doesn't get that choice at the m&g's. That's what I was so surprised when the C2C tickets were announced.

If she is like she was when I met her again next time I wouldn't pay to meet her again though

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is though that in a hotel she is "guarded" and the bodyguards can be rude to the fans if they need to. It would be really awkward if the bodyguards would be very rude to fans at a paid m&g, that's why they are so strict.

Plus some fans were probably really pushing her and demanding more and more than was promised so they made the m&g stricter.

After all it's still better than most m&g where you JUST get a pic and a hello.

OpusDiaboli666

But security were rude to everyone at the m&g at least Robert was. So I felt she is even more guarded with so many people there. Joya, Lane, bartender, Peter and Robert, photographer. Might even be more intimate at a hotel. Well I try in Paris at the hotel. Not even try to get another pic with her but watch her interact with fans and hope it will be different if I see her.

Because these days I'm definitely not feeling the "I love you" tweets she's been posting.

I feel like theres also another way this can all be viewed. Personally I think Gaga feels that she doesn't need to be fake, especially around us. She can express herself and tell us things but I also think that applies in a different way as well, if she's not in a good mood she won't fake it because of us. I don't think she sees that as her being rude - I think she sees it as her being real. But there are other aspects where I do admit, you'd rather her just be the Gaga you would think she is. 

OpusDiaboli666

But she did fake it by saying she was doing wonderful.

Is she would have just said "guys I'm sorry I don't feel good I need to cut this short" I would feel a lot better about it than her saying she's wonderful not acting like it and cutting it short for no reason.

I don't need her to be sweet to me if she doesn't want to, definitely not

OpusDiaboli666

So when I say give more of herself to us I mean not what I expected but just be herself. I felt really bad for her during the chat bc I could tell sth was wrong or off or whatever u wanna call it

i agree i hate when ppl paint her as a angel :(

she has changed..... and thats normal we all change! but this move here is very madonna like

alot of people were upset her even charging that much, fame is weird... a very weird thing! but 1000 euros and u get a ****ing hug when she is hugging people outside of hotels etc

she needs to get home to taylor he needs to ground her 

But even Madonna doesn't charge people to meet her or to see her rehearse :hor:

But security were rude to everyone at the m&g at least Robert was. So I felt she is even more guarded with so many people there. Joya, Lane, bartender, Peter and Robert, photographer. Might even be more intimate at a hotel. Well I try in Paris at the hotel. Not even try to get another pic with her but watch her interact with fans and hope it will be different if I see her.

Because these days I'm definitely not feeling the "I love you" tweets she's been posting.

believe me love, meeting her at a hotel is not more intimate than m&g. It is much worse.

people are pushing you, there are paparazzi everywhere who push even more. they don't care about fans. In cologne we even

had to deal with a paparazzo who made fun of us for waiting for gaga. He called it "stupid" as he was only waiting there because

he was making money of it.

If u catch her on a bad day / when she's busy u may wait there for hours for nothing. She'll drive by and goodbye. I have had this experience a lot.

WHEN u meet her, it will probably be just selfie/autograph bye. She wants so say hello to everyone, so there's no time for a chat. Most fans lose their minds when she comes out, they start screaming/whining and you will not even understand your own word. 

I don't mean to be harsh, but our M&G was better than every single time I tried to meet her at a hotel, And it will always be, I'm sure about that. 

But IF these things are true about Barcelona M&G, she is in a really bad mood. As u can see on her instagram... she looks so sad.

I wonder who came up with the idea of this kind of M&G for a Gaga concert? Live Nation I believe ( I don't think her own team)?! Gaga was fighting for her tickets to be cheaper so Live Nation was willing to make tickets cheaper only if Gaga let's them put on sale these pricey M&G tickets so that they can still make enough money despite of the cheaper tickets?! Just my thought

Whispering

But even Madonna doesn't charge people to meet her or to see her rehearse :hor:

Madonna doesn't have Meet and Greets?

Now that I think about it, for the amount the tickets to her shows are...she probably shouldn't have M&Gs.

DeanSummer

First of all Gaga is a human just like us and everybody has hard times. Can you imagine being away from your family and true love for so long: that must be sad. I know she has her crew and friends but somethings can only be given to you by family and your lover.

There have been so many people that postet everything that was said inside the AZ and that might be another reason why Gaga is not as open as I expected her to be- but I understand that because those people maybe didn't get the meaning of what she wanted to say.

Also Gaga has been betrayed so many times in the past few years so she maybe has to learn to trust people again because in my eyes she just wants to rebell and hide behind that

What pisses me off the most is that in nearly every country it was different: In Australia there was a pre-party where you could get candy etc, in the US there was the bar sponsord by Absolut and you had two drinks for free, in some countries food was included and in Austria where I had my AZ none of the mentioned thing was - why can't they make the content the same for everyone who spent that much money : For Gaga 1000€ might be peanuts but for us it is a huge amount of money

After all the negative I am now going to give you the positive points about AZ:

YOU MEET GAGA FOR SURE ! I think it is way better because at the BTWB it was more about getting backstage and there was a lot of drama ( http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/117931-it-has-been-two-years/#entry5477253 )

You get the chance to talk to her

The view is incredible in AZ and you dance without having place problems

She looks interacts with the AZ a lot threw the show (Bang Bang is a good example)

This has nothing to do with Gaga but you meet people that love her as much as you do - and I think a friendship with some of them has started (yes I'm talking about you OpusDiaboli666 and Addiicted)  :party:

It is a thing that you can look back to 

You can prepare or hype yourself because you know an exact date when you meet here

The group is smaller then at a hotel

You get a great pic 

So all together I would do it again but Gaga should take more time between the dates to chill, spend some time with Taylor :usrs: and be relaxed when she meets us. I also think it would be better to do the M&G before the show

xoxo your pianist93 

DS

First of all Gaga is a human just like us and everybody has hard times. Can you imagine being away from your family and true love for so long: that must be sad. I know she has her crew and friends but somethings can only be given to you by family and your lover.

There have been so many people that postet everything that was said inside the AZ and that might be another reason why Gaga is not as open as I expected her to be- but I understand that because those people maybe didn't get the meaning of what she wanted to say.

Also Gaga has been betrayed so many times in the past few years so she maybe has to learn to trust people again because in my eyes she just wants to rebell and hide behind that

What pisses me off the most is that in nearly every country it was different: In Australia there was a pre-party where you could get candy etc, in the US there was the bar sponsord by Absolut and you had two drinks for free, in some countries food was included and in Austria where I had my AZ none of the mentioned thing was - why can't they make the content the same for everyone who spent that much money : For Gaga 1000€ might be peanuts but for us it is a huge amount of money

YOU MEET GAGA FOR SURE ! I think it is way better because at the BTWB it was more about getting backstage and there was a lot of drama ( http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/117931-it-has-been-two-years/#entry5477253 )

She looks interacts with the AZ a lot threw the show (Bang Bang is a good example)

This has nothing to do with Gaga but you meet people that love her as much as you do - and I think a friendship with some of them has started (yes I'm talking about you OpusDiaboli666 and Addiicted)  :party:

You can prepare or hype yourself because you know an exact date when you meet here

You get a great pic 

So all together I would do it again but Gaga should take more time between the dates to chill, spend some time with Taylor :usrs: and be relaxed when she meets us. I also think it would be better to do the M&G before the show

xoxo your pianist93 

perfectly said, Pianist :runhug: I have nothing to add :) u are such a sweet guy, it was a great pleasure to meet u. until next time!! :) 

OpusDiaboli666

believe me love, meeting her at a hotel is not more intimate than m&g. It is much worse.

people are pushing you, there are paparazzi everywhere who push even more. they don't care about fans. In cologne we even

had to deal with a paparazzo who made fun of us for waiting for gaga. He called it "stupid" as he was only waiting there because

he was making money of it.

If u catch her on a bad day / when she's busy u may wait there for hours for nothing. She'll drive by and goodbye. I have had this experience a lot.

WHEN u meet her, it will probably be just selfie/autograph bye. She wants so say hello to everyone, so there's no time for a chat. Most fans lose their minds when she comes out, they start screaming/whining and you will not even understand your own word.

I don't mean to be harsh, but our M&G was better than every single time I tried to meet her at a hotel, And it will always be, I'm sure about that.

But IF these things are true about Barcelona M&G, she is in a really bad mood. As u can see on her instagram... she looks so sad.

Definitely I just wanted to point out that the m&g and the pic time is not intimate at all with so many people there.

But for sure the hotel experience is only good in a few cases. Believe me the most I will do is walk by. I don't wanna open myself up for disappointment again I just wanna enjoy the last show (maybe together???).

Yeah she looks sad and posts how happy she is. Just like at our meet and greet.

OpusDiaboli666

YOU MEET GAGA FOR SURE ! I think it is way better because at the BTWB it was more about getting backstage and there was a lot of drama ( http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/117931-it-has-been-two-years/#entry5477253 )

This has nothing to do with Gaga but you meet people that love her as much as you do - and I think a friendship with some of them has started (yes I'm talking about you OpusDiaboli666 and Addiicted) :party:

You get a great pic

So all together I would do it again but Gaga should take more time between the dates to chill, spend some time with Taylor :usrs: and be relaxed when she meets us. I also think it would be better to do the M&G before the show

xoxo your pianist93

I agree with everything you said. Lol yeah for Gaga 1000 € is nothing.

We'll stay friends. I love you both

To me , just like I said way at the start of this thread, I appreciate the paid M&Gs. Theres big fans out there who simply cannot queue overnights, that doesn't make them less of a fan, but makes them people who have work, travel and families to consider.

B, I can see why your expectation were blown, everyone said to me you should never meet your idol. Luckily I didn't feel that way, when i see her on screen now its like watching a friend. But you did have all our stories to compare to too, and it wasnt quite the same for you.  :runhug:

Pianist is right on loads of things in his posts. Sharing every detail might have made Gaga close up a bit. Stupid social media ;( The fact that people kept discussing every detail of what she said went both ways. It did feed peoples need for information and stopped people asking those same questions, but on the other hand people asked the same questions to try and push her further for an answer. She must be sick of the "act 2" "are you gonna marry taylor" questions. That was one of the reasons I created the group, half trusting others to respect each other stories and pictures without reposting them.

I just wanted our meet to be special so I havent discussed much, and anything said in newcastle wont come from me either. 

Archived