Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

Got the APZ email ahead of next week :excited2: here's hoping this photo doesn't mess up too. :toofunny:

I wonder what the chances are that it's the same photographer? He was from here, wasn't he, he spoke to me and he was very much scottish!  I didnt know who he was, i thought he was a APZ i missed by accident hahahaha! Didnt realise til later!

MANiCURE, mine is after 2 weeks. I look forward to it !!!

How long before the ArtRAVE So you receive the email explaining everything?

My next APZ is Newcastle, is that yours too?

Some people have had it almost 2 weeks before, my Glasgow APZ was 6 days before

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

I really don't think they always send you your best photo. Hope the next one will be better.

I'm really happy with mine considering I didn't like her look when she first came in and I thought I would look like a mess.

No she definitely wasn't rude at all. More like the opposite, she was being very polite. I just felt like she was somewhere else and just not feeling it.

But yes the pic time was actually nice and she was sweet during it.

Yeah only one APZ wish I had another one bc I've heard stories about her being so different so I would have liked to do it again.

But I did buy m&g for C2C next year and I'm really happy about it and hoping I'll catch her on a better day.

jesus christ yr so lucky to meet and see her again 

WAIT so she's ding m&g again for c2c tour no way :udidnt: when was this announced

aww glad she was polite :) 

She has a great memory and always appreciates seeing people again. :)

omg wow :udidnt:

imagine if someone did like 5 meet and greets she would be like **** u must really love me :dies.

ah ill meet her one day :yes:

OpusDiaboli666

jesus christ yr so lucky to meet and see her again

WAIT so she's ding m&g again for c2c tour no way :udidnt: when was this announced

aww glad she was polite :)

omg wow :udidnt:

imagine if someone did like 5 meet and greets she would be like **** u must really love me :dies.

ah ill meet her one day :yes:

I don't really know when it was announced or how I heard from friends and read it on here. Yeah I was surprised that she's doing them again..must mean she likes them..yeah I am really lucky..

You'll meet her one day too.I didn't think it would happen for me and now I already know I'll meet her again in June

Found this quite long Barcelona backstage story http://mothermonsterass.tumblr.com/post/102194313224/respecto-a-la-experiencia-de-la-ARTPOP-zone-os-he Does someone who speaks spanish want to translate it?  :haha:  The most important, interesting parts...? (btw, many who went backstage in Barcelona are disappointed, cause they say that she's getting more and more serious and "angry". I say she must be extremely tired. Like extremely).

Schwerk

I ran it through Google Translate, wasn't great but got most of it. This person was disappointed because Gaga didn't pay attention at the APZ during the show. They also say not many people knew English well enough to ask good questions after the show. Dissappointment seemed to be the overall feeling. He does say one of Gagas people, prob Joya, said Tara is better, which is good to hear.

And that her jumping in the crowd almost killed her sister.

I think Gaga misses her man and is tired of traveling.

I'm happy I didn't get APZ because she seems over it, which is a shame. Maybe the language barrier too, I dunno. Just hope she's ok and doesn't exhaust herself so much she'll break down after the tour ends.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Der Meister

Let me try to translate some of the important information for you guys:

Taylor ha dicho que quiere tener hijos y Gaga no se lo puede negar.Los tendrá y dice que aunque los tenga,no descansará(musicalmente hablando).También que iba a hacer que estar embarazada fuera glamuroso

Taylor said he wants to have kids with Gaga and she can't say no. She will have kids but she will not stop working on her music because of that (which I doubt). She also said that being pregnant is glamorous.

Dijo que era verdad que iba a abrir la gira de Michael Jackson,pero que no le gusta hablar del tema.Que se considera muy fan y que le gustaría que del mismo modo en el cual ella cuida las cosas que compró de Michael,le gustaría que hiciéramos lo mismo con sus cosas.

She said it's true that she was going to open the This is it concert for Michael Jackson and she doesn't like to talk about it.

Respecto a la gira con Kanye West,dijo que la canceló porque tenían visiones diferentes.Él quería separar a “los homos-xuales†de sus fans,y Gaga piensa que si dos artistas colaboran,es para unir a las dos fanbases implicadas.

She talks about the concert she was going to have with Kanye West "Fame Kills Tour" and it did't happen because he wanted to separate his straight fans from her gay fans.

-No quiso confirmar si había colaboración con Adele,ni dio información sobre el nuevo disco.

She didn't want to talk about the Adele collab / the new album.

Pretty much this is it. The fan complained a lot saying that Gaga was tired and she didn't want to hug them on the picture time nor  sing for them backstage as she did on previous Europe shows. The fan also said she payed 1000 euros for the ARTPOP Zone because she knows that Gaga always gives her best backstage for her fans but that didn't happen in Barcelona.

I ran it through Google Translate, wasn't great but got most of it. This person was disappointed because Gaga didn't pay attention at the APZ during the show. They also say not many people knew English well enough to ask good questions after the show. Dissappointment seemed to be the overall feeling. He does say one of Gagas people, prob Joya, said Tara is better, which is good to hear.

I'm happy I didn't get APZ because she seems over it, which is a shame. Maybe the language barrier too, I dunno. Just hope she's ok and doesn't exhaust herself so much she'll break down after the tour ends.

Yeah I agree, I think she's really tired and many others have said how you can clearly see during the M&G that she misses Taylor and just having some private time like crazy. It must be exhausting to perform practically every day, then go and meet and talk to people you don't even know about the same things again and again. I imagine that even the greatest actors are eventually not able to hide their tiredness and weariness. I'm really happy that artRAVE is practically over and she can take care of herself again.

But this kind of M&G is something that Gaga is doing for the first time, right? I mean I know she's been having M&Gs on her every tour, but it's been much more casual, cause there are only people she has been inviding backstage and it's been just a casual chat, right? Meaning that when she didn't want to have people backstage and chat with them during the BTWB for example, then she didn't have to?!

Let me try to translate some of the important information for you guys:

Taylor said he wants to have kids with Gaga and she can't say no. She will have kids but she will not stop working on her music because of that (which I doubt). She also said that being pregnant is glamorous.

She said it's true that she was going to open the This is it concert for Michael Jackson and she doesn't like to talk about it.

She talks about the concert she was going to have with Kanye West "Fame Kills Tour" and it did't happen because he wanted to separate his straight fans from her gay fans.

She didn't want to talk about the Adele collab / the new album.

Pretty much this is it. The fan complained a lot saying that Gaga was tired and she didn't want to hug them on the picture time nor  sing for them backstage as she did on previous Europe shows. The fan also said she payed 1000 euros for the ARTPOP Zone because she knows that Gaga always gives her best backstage for her fans but that didn't happen in Barcelona.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

OpusDiaboli666

It must be so hard to talk to strangers every night but then again I thought Gaga would handle it differently. I mean she was tired at ours too but people could still hug her. I didn't ask cause I felt she didn't want to and she held me in the pic anyway so it was a half hug but she just said no when people asked her??? Sorry but that's a little cold and harsh

OpusDiaboli666

I completely agree with you. It's a shame though for the people who paid so much and expected more from her. Also if they blew all their money into it and only get to meet her once. I'm happy she's being herself cause I wouldn't want her to act but it's just sad to see her finishing the tour like this. I wish these couple of days until it's over wouldn't matter so much and she would be so happy to be finishing this tour after all the **** last year and with the last tour. But I'd definitely try to meet her at the beginning of the next tour not at the end anymore

MonsterMum

It also depends in what context this is tho. I mean there are always these pesky guards that might have said something along those lines and people got upset.

Especially since there was this big language barrier. I can't Gaga going "no, don't touch me" when asked to hug for a picture.

Glamourpuss

Found this quite long Barcelona backstage story http://mothermonsterass.tumblr.com/post/102194313224/respecto-a-la-experiencia-de-la-ARTPOP-zone-os-he Does someone who speaks spanish want to translate it? :haha: The most important, interesting parts...? (btw, many who went backstage in Barcelona are disappointed, cause they say that she's getting more and more serious and "angry". I say she must be extremely tired. Like extremely).

Oh ****. Noooooooo :(

OpusDiaboli666

Oh ****. Noooooooo :(

I feel bad for you girl after these stories..don't let it get to u too much Gaga's mood could change any second

It must be so hard to talk to strangers every night but then again I thought Gaga would handle it differently. I mean she was tired at ours too but people could still hug her. I didn't ask cause I felt she didn't want to and she held me in the pic anyway so it was a half hug but she just said no when people asked her??? Sorry but that's a little cold and harsh

Readîng the comments about the last M&G, i have to admit that i start to worry about How mine will happen

Just found on twitter one other guy who went to the same M&G and he is saying how his experience and feelings are totally different, he is very happy and pleased with how things went during their M&G. So it probably really depends on what kind of expectations people have for Gaga, how high or low they are...

Archived