ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPanda

LETS HOPE THAT IN THE PLACES SHE SOLD 50 SHE WONT PULL OUT OF THE CROWD

Sorry for this but tbh, I think this is really selfish of you. I know that you have paid a lot of money but dont you think that every little monster had the rights to meet her?

Sorry for this but tbh, I think this is really selfish of you. I know that you have paid a lot of money but dont you think that every little monster had the rights to meet her?

Ā 

It's not a right, it's a privilegeĀ 

MonsterPanda

It's not a right, it's a privilege

Okay thats true but dont you think that fans in the pit also can have a chance on meeting her?

Okay thats true but dont you think that fans in the pit also can have a chance on meeting her?

Ā 

no im sorry. if she didnt put this m&g for sale then ill be fine with it, but people who paid 1500!!!!$ to meet her and their experience to be damaged because of this, sorry but NO

DeanSummer

Ā 

if she only made 20 paid than okay with some from the crowd but when there are 50 - EXCUSE ME NO

DS

Ā 

I dunno I'm in the same boat as you haha. I respect that people have paid a lot of money but on the other hand I'd love to be picked, I'm just counting on meeting her at some stage during the tour tbh :/

MarryTheSequins

no im sorry. if she didnt put this m&g for sale then ill be fine with it, but people who paid 1500!!!!$ to meet her and their experience to be damaged because of this, sorry but NO

Ā 

You made the choice to pay that amount of money, knowing that she's gonna pick fans from the crowd.

MonsterPanda

I dunno I'm in the same boat as you haha. I respect that people have paid a lot of money but on the other hand I'd love to be picked, I'm just counting on meeting her at some stage during the tour tbh :/

That is what I mean! Look, that people that have ARTPOP Zone tickets just have a privalige, that doesnt mean that other fans cant come backstage, even if its 50 people in that zone. How can it be soo bad if just 5/10 people come backstage? Gaga could fill their dreams!Ā 

That is what I mean! Look, that people that have ARTPOP Zone tickets just have a privalige, that doesnt mean that other fans cant come backstage, even if its 50 people in that zone. How can it be soo bad if just 5/10 people come backstage? Gaga could fill their dreams!Ā 

Ā 

I just think the whole 'picking people to go backstage' thing has turned the concert into a contest rather than a space to appreciate the live music :/

MonsterPanda

I just think the whole 'picking people to go backstage' thing has turned the concert into a contest rather than a space to appreciate the live music :/

I think this is the main problem. It is a concert, you come for the music, not for 'stalking' the artist for comming backstage. A lot of people understand that but things change.

speedbliss

Well said. It annoyed the crap out at BTWB because people were so rediculous about it. It ruins your buzz sometimes to be around fans like that. The competitive ones.

Chill tbh we're gonna get our time with her no one's gonna ruin that. She's not gonna pick 20 fans from the pit every night most of the time she only picked less then 10 people. You really think they'd make us pay $1500 just to say hi and take a quick picture?

Chill tbh we're gonna get our time with her no one's gonna ruin that. She's not gonna pick 20 fans from the pit every night most of the time she only picked less then 10 people. You really think they'd make us pay $1500 just to say hi and take a quick picture?

Ā 

i seriously dont know what to tell u. look at britneys m&g . 2500!! for 2 seconds of pic

i know that gaga is different but still its very exhausting after the show to meet 50 peopele (At least at my concert in vienna).

well just have to wait and see when the tour starts.

Archived