Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He he

I was just kidding, IF there was a spare ticket for APZ I would be happy for Opus to get it :)

So, do you sell an APZ ticket? :laughga:

OpusDiaboli666

I was just kidding, IF there was a spare ticket for APZ I would be happy for Opus to get it :)

So, do you sell an APZ ticket? :laughga:

Ugh I love u..but Idk if I'd take it since I wanna do this together again..it will be the perfect ending for us..but two APZ tickets..wouldn't say no to that :-)

My APZ was on Sunday and holy crap what a show!

It was a little strange when we arrived to the APZ because we were the only ones dressed up and people on the barrier were staring really hard. :toofunny:

The actual show was incredible Gaga was killing it and yes I'm a little biased but Scottish crowds just give off extra energy, she totally picked up on this and it showed during the meet and greet.

When her hair poked through the door and we saw it was the seashell girl wig I swear everyone's heart stopped for a second!

The meet and greet was so much different to the first one (which wasn't bad at all, it was amazing!) she was incredibly happy, constantly smiling and super chatty, I don't really recall anyone asking any heavy questions except for one girl it and nobody really did any personal stories or treated her any different (nobody cried or anything like that) it was more like an open forum sort of vibe like Gaga would start a topic or we would and then anyone could chime in and it went from there. It felt we were all old buddies sitting in a bar talking, drinking and having a great time.

There were no dips in conversation it flowed so well, I think we got almost a solid hour with her and we told silly stories which got a few laughs even security and Lane were laughing!

The thing I noticed the most was the air of confidence around her again when speaking about her talent and future work, she seemed to be in a really good place and focused on being much stronger mentally. It was amazing to see her feel good after all the crap she has to deal with this era from the industry.

About 5 people left gifts on the table and when we were being moved to line up for photos I noticed she was looking over at them so I called out and told her I had made a shirt for her and Asia (I made one for myself which I wore and she kept looking) , she looked at me with the most excited smile and spun round to pick them out the bag ... She squealed and a huge smile went across her face and I smiled back. Everyone was busy gathering their costs and bags so it was a small personal moment shared between me and her.

Picture time was great too, security were super nice and we thanked them for taking care of Gaga (Kevin really appreciated that, he's my fave) Gaga thanked me for the gifts and mentioned the shirt, we took some photos and said our goodbyes.

It will probably take a few more days for everything to hit me properly and for the photo to arrive, it was a wonderful way to end my time at artrave and I'm so happy I got to share it with 3 of my best friends in our home city. :)

OpusDiaboli666

Thanks for the report..sounds great..

How was it so different as to your first though?

I noticed too that she seems really strong and confident.

It was weird when we walked into the APZ at first too, people were staring a little jealous but I understood and it was okay..when everyone else came in we only had eyes for our group and took some pics for the non APZ people..

high heeled fem

My APZ was on Sunday and holy crap what a show!

It was a little strange when we arrived to the APZ because we were the only ones dressed up and people on the barrier were staring really hard. :toofunny:

The actual show was incredible Gaga was killing it and yes I'm a little biased but Scottish crowds just give off extra energy, she totally picked up on this and it showed during the meet and greet.

When her hair poked through the door and we saw it was the seashell girl wig I swear everyone's heart stopped for a second!

The meet and greet was so much different to the first one (which wasn't bad at all, it was amazing!) she was incredibly happy, constantly smiling and super chatty, I don't really recall anyone asking any heavy questions except for one girl it and nobody really did any personal stories or treated her any different (nobody cried or anything like that) it was more like an open forum sort of vibe like Gaga would start a topic or we would and then anyone could chime in and it went from there. It felt we were all old buddies sitting in a bar talking, drinking and having a great time.

There were no dips in conversation it flowed so well, I think we got almost a solid hour with her and we told silly stories which got a few laughs even security and Lane were laughing!

The thing I noticed the most was the air of confidence around her again when speaking about her talent and future work, she seemed to be in a really good place and focused on being much stronger mentally. It was amazing to see her feel good after all the crap she has to deal with this era from the industry.

About 5 people left gifts on the table and when we were being moved to line up for photos I noticed she was looking over at them so I called out and told her I had made a shirt for her and Asia (I made one for myself which I wore and she kept looking) , she looked at me with the most excited smile and spun round to pick them out the bag ... She squealed and a huge smile went across her face and I smiled back. Everyone was busy gathering their costs and bags so it was a small personal moment shared between me and her.

Picture time was great too, security were super nice and we thanked them for taking care of Gaga (Kevin really appreciated that, he's my fave) Gaga thanked me for the gifts and mentioned the shirt, we took some photos and said our goodbyes.

It will probably take a few more days for everything to hit me properly and for the photo to arrive, it was a wonderful way to end my time at artrave and I'm so happy I got to share it with 3 of my best friends in our home city. :)

jesus how differerent that is compared to others

her security being nice wtf :lmao:

how many times have u meet her at apz now :udidnt: is she like hello friend?! does she treat u differnely

Hi,

I'm new here. This forum looks nice and friendly.

I go to the artRAVE in Paris on monday in ARTPOP zone.

Do you know if the mails are sent yet?

Thank you to all of you

OpusDiaboli666

All I can tell you is I haven't gotten my LMZ emails..so maybe the other VIP Tickets haven't been sent out yet either.

Thanks for the report..sounds great..

How was it so different as to your first though?

I noticed too that she seems really strong and confident.

It was weird when we walked into the APZ at first too, people were staring a little jealous but I understood and it was okay..when everyone else came in we only had eyes for our group and took some pics for the non APZ people..

The fist time I was actually invited backstage so we were let into the group chat as a treat, we were told it's probably best not to ask questions as the APZ people had paid for it so we would kind of be taking away their chances which we totally understood, we were just happy to experience it. Thankfully the photos at that one were a little slower so I got a chance to speak one on one with Gaga, she was in a great mood that night but less chatty so it lasted around 30mins or so. Both were great experiences so I'm not complaining! :)

Yeah the staring was very intense for a while which make me feel really self conscious and during the show Bobby sat behind us while we danced like crazy people. :toofunny:

jesus how differerent that is compared to others

her security being nice wtf :lmao:

how many times have u meet her at apz now :udidnt: is she like hello friend?! does she treat u differnely

Her security have always been really good to us, maybe they just had really stressful days during some APZ?

One paid APZ and Gaga brought me backstage, during 9 shows she gave our little group a lot of attention so maybe? My friends say that all the time but I don't like to think like that. :sweat:

OpusDiaboli666

The fist time I was actually invited backstage so we were let into the group chat as a treat, we were told it's probably best not to ask questions as the APZ people had paid for it so we would kind of be taking away their chances which we totally understood, we were just happy to experience it. Thankfully the photos at that one were a little slower so I got a chance to speak one on one with Gaga, she was in a great mood that night but less chatty so it lasted around 30mins or so. Both were great experiences so I'm not complaining! :)

Yeah the staring was very intense for a while which make me feel really self conscious and during the show Bobby sat behind us while we danced like crazy people. :toofunny:

Her security have always been really good to us, maybe they just had really stressful days during some APZ?

One paid APZ and Gaga brought me backstage, during 9 shows she gave our little group a lot of attention so maybe? My friends say that all the time but I don't like to think like that. :sweat:

Ah good that you say that..where did you stand to get asked backstage? Not that I'm thinking this might happen, just wanna know on what area her attention usually goes mostly. If you have been to so many you might know..I'd really like her to look at us again

Ah good that you say that..where did you stand to get asked backstage? Not that I'm thinking this might happen, just wanna know on what area her attention usually goes mostly. If you have been to so many you might know..I'd really like her to look at us again

I was at the barrier at the start of APZ/catwalk facing the Venus bridge but I had stood there before, she had seen us at that spot during previous shows and commented on that. :)

OpusDiaboli666

I was at the barrier at the start of APZ/catwalk facing the Venus bridge but I had stood there before, she had seen us at that spot during previous shows and commented on that. :)

Nice!

Archived