💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

gagalovesme

you're paying for a meet and greet. :flop:

Well yeah but what I meant is that the group chat, In my opinion, is probably the thing that makes it worth paying all that money

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm that doesn´t sound too excited. plane ticket, concert ticket - I hope you got your money´s worth at least.

She tweeted rather early about hanging out with some people so I guess it didn´t last very long.

You're right it was VERY short compared to some others.....like *maybe* 30mins for the group chat including listening to the 2 songs. :( We were out of there before 12:30am. Will write more later.

Well yeah but what I meant is that the group chat, In my opinion, is probably the thing that makes it worth paying all that money

Not particulalry....

OpusDiaboli666

You're right it was VERY short compared to some others.....like *maybe* 30mins for the group chat including listening to the 2 songs. :( We were out of there before 12:30am. Will write more later.

Not particulalry....

UGH :eww:

oh man I´m so sorry. I hope the pic time was longer though and you got to talk with her personally.

I also think you´re paying for a meet and greet so that means you can interact with Gaga, not Gaga playing you songs and talking to 20 people - it´s not really a meet&greet. I mean it is longer because she does it. I´d rather not have the group talk and get two minutes with her alone. Or even 1 would be enough to let her know my two sentences.

Sad for the people who got APZ that she seems to be in a party mood these days.

Glamourpuss

I've never heard of Nature Boy and Band Bang. Can't believe your experience didn't turn out the best ever. I feel so disappointed that it weren't what you hoped.

high heeled fem

Meh - it was just that she played Nature Boy and Bang Bang. lol It was nice, but hardly a "surprise" since she played some of C2C at the last 2 shows. lol Gaga's staff hyping her up. ;) (It was her staff who said she had a surprise, not Gaga herself). ;)

Will write a report, but not right now....It's 2am and i gotta be up at 7am....got a plane to catch to Brisbane. :)

YOU MET HER? THE DAY CAME?? :party: sooo happy for you honey how was it!!!!! 

sorry u only got 30 mins seems unfair gaga does different amount of times

but at least you met her :) 

lol thanks.... I didn't get time to post it before - just came in here to do that. haha So yeah....the link above is my experience. :) It was far too long to post in here. haha

Yes, last night! It was great, but yeah a little bittersweet, but overall, the whole night was great and it's probably a once in a lifetime experience and I am glad that I had the opportunity to do it. :)

I've never heard of Nature Boy and Band Bang. Can't believe your experience didn't turn out the best ever. I feel so disappointed that it weren't what you hoped.

:o You haven't heard of Bang Bang? Yikes. haha that one I knew, but Nature Boy I had never heard before. I mean the experience was still good, just that it really felt rushed and very short, and when Perth had like 2hrs a few night before....ya know.... ;)

OpusDiaboli666

this is exactly what came to mind when I read about your experience..honestly the worst we feared came true, short group talk and rushed pic and you´re still happy with your experience thats great.

Like it´s still more than probably any other performer would do but still..

gonna post in your other threead now.

high heeled fem

this is exactly what came to mind when I read about your experience..honestly the worst we feared came true, short group talk and rushed pic and you´re still happy with your experience thats great.

Like it´s still more than probably any other performer would do but still..

gonna post in your other threead now.

yes but somechick but the chance of a life time :)

30 mins with gaga!!! AMAZING :) in a nice room without 60000 ppl

GagaStefi

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ASK HER ABOUT AUSTIN MAHONE , RIHANNA AND KESHA :giveup: Austin first tho.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ASK HER ABOUT AUSTIN MAHONE , RIHANNA AND KESHA :giveup: Austin first tho.

What about them, and why would someone do that? lol

GagaStefi

Her Thoughts on them. And for them to collab :hor:

Glamourpuss

No offence, but I think you should stop telling people what to ask for. I don't know if you are joking or semi-serious or what but if I was going to request that Gaga collaborate with somebody it would be somebody awesome like Prince, Bowie or Queen.

I don't want to be mean but alot of people with ARTPOP zone still only have once in a lifetime opportunies. They won't get to meet Gaga again so to ask them what to talk about is a bit rude.

No offence, but I think you should stop telling people what to ask for. I don't know if you are joking or semi-serious or what but if I was going to request that Gaga collaborate with somebody it would be somebody awesome like Prince, Bowie or Queen.

I don't want to be mean but alot of people with ARTPOP zone still only have once in a lifetime opportunies. They won't get to meet Gaga again so to ask them what to talk about is a bit rude.

lol three excellent choices. Someone asked if she'd consider a colab with Bon Jovi in my M*G - that would also be cool. She did say that she was open to colabs and that she likes to make rock music to so....who knows what we may see in the future. ;) (Although I'm guessing Bowie or Queen is less than likely to ever happen haha). lol and I'm trying to imagine a Gaga/Prince song.... it'd probably be wonderfully gay (and I don't mean that as an insult). lmao

Because that's what we paid to do, don't you know? Ask questions for other people, report back every detail of our experience :rofl:

Archived