Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OMFG I BOUGHT MY TICKETS

itsdominik

Featured Posts

You can as I just found out! In translated the page to English (top right corner) then clicked other dates, then 'other countries'. Got my LMZ ticket, jeej!

Oh it wasn't working a while ago. Now I got regular GA :emma:

Got my tickets too ..sickened at the price. ''Cheaper show'' my ass. Also it looks like the stage is different for the irish show, did anyone else notice this?

I bought two tickets to Berlin! I do have a problem though. I basically chose 2 LMZ tickets and they cost 370€ which sound about right. BUT my order didn't say they are LMZ tickets. I looked back at my order but it still doesn't tell what tickets I have. Do you think I have lmz?

AdelaAngelo

I bought two tickets to Berlin! I do have a problem though. I basically chose 2 LMZ tickets and they cost 370€ which sound about right. BUT my order didn't say they are LMZ tickets. I looked back at my order but it still doesn't tell what tickets I have. Do you think I have lmz?

if it says early entry then yes, thats the LMZ

Qualle1

Just log into your account on ticketmaster.de and go to "open orders". There you will find detailed information about your purchase.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Just log into your account on ticketmaster.de and go to "open orders". There you will find detailed information about your purchase.

I found this: "Freie Platzwahl , Amount: 189.70 € (Price Category 1, Endpreis)" but I don't speak German so I don't still know what tickets I have.

Qualle1

I found this: "Freie Platzwahl , Amount: 189.70 € (Price Category 1, Endpreis)" but I don't speak German.

It means, you can choose your seat on your own, because you purchased a "Hot Ticket"-MESS! *LOL*

;)

Everything is alright. You got the ticket you were looking after!

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

It means, you can choose your seat on your own, because you purchased a "Hot Ticket"-MESS! *LOL*

;)

Everything is alright. You got the ticket you were looking after!

:)

Okay, thank you! :)

That J

Nothing is more nerve exhausting than trying to get good gaga tickets!!! But NOTHING feels better than that screen that says "Your order is complete!" Lol. Congrats and enjoy your artRAVE. ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

henriquejaime1

Just got my ARTPOP Zone package for the Lisbon concert YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! :D Can't believe I'm actually going to meet her, I'm going to cry so hard..

Archived