💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus Hype Thread

Cameron Dallas

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

Basic is not bad, but it isn't good either. Mary Jane Holland is one of the best songs on the album, it makes a statement it has an artistic purpose, GUY does not, that makes it basic for me.

I love MJH but the song is only about doing d--gs while G.U.Y. actually makes a feminist statement.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Dallas

oh you actually like him all this time I thought it was a joke set :flop: 

all I know of him is that people hate him on tumblr because he's like s-xist and racist and terrible or something

A lot of those things are exaggerated by people tbh

He hates the gays :yes:

Those tweets were really old and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until there's actual proof. Plus, he's friends with some gay people so idek

-To hear this slaying song on the radio

-The chart slayage?

you can erase those two :coffee:

Bookmarked :classy:

GagaMyBlood95

A lot of those things are exaggerated by people tbh

Those tweets were really old and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until there's actual proof. Plus, he's friends with some gay people so idek

Bookmarked :classy:

:kissga:

I love MJH but the song is only about doing d--gs while G.U.Y. actually makes a feminist statement.

What I mean with making a statement is not just the lyrics, MJH has an entirely different atmosphere where the lyrics, the melodies, the production etc. are purposely made like that to make a statement. Is not just about d--gs. GUY is just a dance song with feminist lyrics.

codymonster

Yes! Build up the hype. I want to see this site crumble to pieces when the 3rd single is finally revealed :Lana:

DrewStevens

What I mean with making a statement is not just the lyrics, MJH has an entirely different atmosphere where the lyrics, the melodies, the production etc. are purposely made like that to make a statement. Is not just about d--gs. GUY is just a dance song with feminist lyrics.

Well that's your opinion but MJH is a dance song too and yes it's more complex than G.U.Y. But that doesn't make it better.

Antichrist

ARE YA'll READY???

-To hear this slaying song on the radio

-Request the sh*t out of it?!

-The remixes!

-The Goddess of love parading in her castle??

-The chart slayage?

Quoting member paparazzi23:

GET READY YA'LL!

It's coming! :giveup:

To every single person saying 'delete this' or whatever concerning about it. Remember you DWUW words? The slayage? The biggest thing in years? Look how that turned out :hor: Don't judge a song when it's not even released yet. And don't start with the no video for DWUW crap. Everyone was saying what a success the song will be before we knew there was no video.

Well that's your opinion but MJH is a dance song too and yes it's more complex than G.U.Y. But that doesn't make it better.

that's not and opinion, that's a fact. Does it make it better? yes it does, do you like it more than GUY? then that's up to you.

DrewStevens

that's not and opinion, that's a fact. Does it make it better? yes it does, do you like it more than GUY? then that's up to you.

A fact is that MJH is a great song that has a not so clean production because it was produced in fl studio and the lyrics are just about d--gs and Gaga already said it. I like more G.U.Y. because the production is cleaner and it's simple and the lyrics make some statements. But I cannot say that it is better because that's my music taste. So don't be arrogant because you cannot decide which one is better as a fact.

Kermit the frog

VENUSSS i am praying for you. Keepin my fingers crossed. it is 10x the song that GUY is

PREACH

why do so many monsters hate venus?

you guys need to get your ears checked... venus slays ok

Whitney-whitney-houston-30753411-260-183

In fact, Venus is my favourite song on ARTPOP, however, it's a song specifically for LM, I mean, we love those Take me to your planet, take me to your planet... or those Venus!, but do you think that would do well on charts? I mean, Gaga is not the one from TF and TFM, she's not that extremely successful woman that could release anything, and with GUY as a single she could do better than with Venus... You know, I wouldn't mind a video for Venus, but not really excited about it as a single...

A fact is that MJH is a great song that has a not so clean production because it was produced in fl studio and the lyrics are just about d--gs and Gaga already said it. I like more G.U.Y. because the production is cleaner and it's simple and the lyrics make some statements. But I cannot say that it is better because that's my music taste. So don't be arrogant because you cannot decide which one is better as a fact.

The production is meant to be overwhelming, she's making a statement with that, if you listen to the instrumental it doesn't sound the same because the song has a lot of backing vocals. What does the "clean" production represent in GUY? It's just background music and it doesn't mean anything at all. And yes, it is better, it's innovative and it's pushing the limits. GUY is another dance song about s-x.

DrewStevens

The production is meant to be overwhelming, she's making a statement with that, if you listen to the instrumental it doesn't sound the same because the song has a lot of backing vocals. What does the "clean" production represent in GUY? It's just background music and it doesn't mean anything at all. And yes, it is better, it's innovative and it's pushing the limits. GUY is another dance song about s-x.

How do you know that? Did she told you that she was trying to make some statement? Do you know what a statement is? You say that Mary Jane Holland's music makes a statement but you are not explaining your theory. Madeon did a great job in ARTPOP but he produces in FL Studio and it's obvious when a producer uses this software because of the echo noise.

I can't say that G.U.Y. is better at all, but neither I can say that of MJH.

and G.U.Y is not another s-x song, if you think it's just another s-x song you totally  missed the point of the song.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived