💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 26th (London, UK)

Featured Posts

AXS Still have GA tickets and Level 1 tickets available. Think I might grab a GA standing and go to this date as well as the 25th seeing as I'm seated on the 25th I'd like to experience GA at a Gaga concert.

I'm seated on the 25th (top of Level 1), but because of age restrictions I'll narrowly miss the chance to get GA for this tour. I looked on AXS, but one of the friends who wanted to go now can't so my plans are up in the air :( Whatever happens, I think that to experience this tour properly, I ought go twice if possible :shrug:

JUST GOT TICKETS !!! :woot:

Seated or standing? :excited2:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RyanBall

I'm seated on the 25th (top of Level 1), but because of age restrictions I'll narrowly miss the chance to get GA for this tour. I looked on AXS, but one of the friends who wanted to go now can't so my plans are up in the air :( Whatever happens, I think that to experience this tour properly, I ought go twice if possible  :shrug:

I'm going on my own for both dates so far. I'll probably find someone for the 26th, just booked my tickets but I've got friends who'll probably end up going. So excited I'm going to my first Gaga concert. I couldn't afford at the time to go to the MB or BTWB so two nights of Gaga in a row is a dream come true  :cry:

I'm going on my own for both dates so far. I'll probably find someone for the 26th, just booked my tickets but I've got friends who'll probably end up going. So excited I'm going to my first Gaga concert. I couldn't afford at the time to go to the MB or BTWB so two nights of Gaga in a row is a dream come true  :cry:

You'll love it! Gaga is on fire in an arena, it's wonderful! You won't feel alone, I'm sure of it! :hug:

(I was lucky enough to go to the BTWB at Twickenham but it was cut short since Gaga was late. I couldn't get tickets for the iTunes Festival last year, but managed to get some for the Jingle Bell Ball which Gaga headlined in London. So this will be my first time seeing a full Gaga concert with no cuts or time restrictions :party: )

Thetechn1304

I just bought my ticket today :)

Block 101. It'll be my first gaga concert so I'm soooo excited. Couldn't find anyone else willing to spend £100 though, so I'm gonna be alone :P

I just bought my ticket today :)

Block 101. It'll be my first gaga concert so I'm soooo excited. Couldn't find anyone else willing to spend £100 though, so I'm gonna be alone :P

Have an amazing time! :hug:

Bowman

I'm seated on the 25th (top of Level 1), but because of age restrictions I'll narrowly miss the chance to get GA for this tour. I looked on AXS, but one of the friends who wanted to go now can't so my plans are up in the air :( Whatever happens, I think that to experience this tour properly, I ought go twice if possible :shrug:

Seated or standing? :excited2:

standing! :excited2:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

MarryTheSequins

don't forget hunties, I'm selling 2xGA for 25th October (Saturday) face value :hor:

• 1 month later...
DirtyRichHooker

Who wants to hang out during the day? I'm travelling from Cornwall to attend the show! I'm coming up on the Friday and going home on the Monday

hausofaxel

I’ve been accepted to a school in London and will be moving from Sweden in September. I will sell my two Stockholm tickets and buy one ticket for the London show on October 26th. I’ll be going alone though, so I’d love to meet up with someone!  :party:

I’ve been accepted to a school in London and will be moving from Sweden in September. I will sell my two Stockholm tickets and buy one ticket for the London show on October 26th. I’ll be going alone though, so I’d love to meet up with someone!  :party:

Congratulations :party: I hope you enjoy our city :hug:

• 2 weeks later...
DirtyRichHooker

It'll just be me and my best friend there so you can definitely come along with us if you want, my best friend isn't a very big Gaga fan either so it'd be great to hang out with a fully fledged Monster

Archived