Bambino

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you over DWUW?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

aquaprincess

No  :crossed: 

I know that the video won't happen but I am not happy that my favourite song was treated like that. 

this tbh. i stan so hard for dwuw. i wished it wouldve gotten a video. not that it wont still happen. but the chances of it seem all but gone now. so im pressed. :crossed:

but i know there was stuff going on bts so..it is what it is :(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaisHotAF

I just want the video. Let it run for a week or two on the charts then release the next single. 

Probably on Grindr

Not until she tells us if we're getting a video or not. She MAY come away with not telling us if the new video is that damn good though. 

She doesn't have to tell you anything, it's pretty obvious there's no video coming as there's  no point at this moment, maybe she'll release it as some bonus content on the app(yeah right), and even if the video for whatever song she's shooting rn is literally the crappiest thing she's ever done, she's not coming away with anything.

nativenewyorker

I kinda wish Gaga would release a video for DWUW so it can have a more memorable impact on pop culture. DWUW is a great song with intuitive lyrics. It's a really important piece of work for the legacy she'll leave behind. That being said, Gaga made it very clear that she wasn't satisfied with the result and had a different vision for her song. It's disappointing that Gaga wasn't able to fulfill the potential DWUW had as a single but honestly, if Gaga wasn't comfortable releasing the video, I trust that it was the best move.

Now that we know G.U.Y.'s coming, it's easier to let go of DWUW and look forward to what's yet to come for the era.

The era will go on without DWUW. Gaga's not giving up until her hard work is recognized and ARTPOP has it's glory.

migamiga

I voted no, but I guess I'm technically "over it". I do believe Gaga's best move is to move on to the next single, but I just love the song much and would still love a video. And I know it seems like we've been waiting for the video for a long time but I don't the GP even notices. All my friends who love the song haven't complained about waiting- in fact, they're excited! So a part of me still wants her to release the DWUW video just to have it out there. I think the song will benefit from it

No!  :crossed: DWUW is my favorite song on ARTPOP and I can't believe we didn't get a video. At this point I would be happy if she just released a crappy video like Britney's Gimme More. Any video is better then no video IMO.  :cry:

Weasel

She doesn't have to tell you anything, it's pretty obvious there's no video coming as there's  no point at this moment, maybe she'll release it as some bonus content on the app(yeah right), and even if the video for whatever song she's shooting rn is literally the crappiest thing she's ever done, she's not coming away with anything.

Yes she does tho. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived