Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jewelry for the Cancelled Venus MV Revealed

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I don't think they look tacky at all. They are stunning. I am disappointed that she won't be wearing them.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

and who is their source?

those pics were posted yesterday here because the designer tweeted Gaga back in OCTOBER saying that she had a line inspired on sea, and that she could call her if she wanted to use it on the video.

So...

HermioneGranger

She might wear them for the music video in that beautiful castle place, I think they would fit perfectly!

freebit

I was just looking at these designs in that other thread from yesterday. I really don't like them tbh, in fact I find them to be gaudy and ugly. Even Gaga's own DIY seashells are nicer than those. I feel like these types of nautical themes are best when they're more simplistic, and less "heavy" looking.

Plus I prefer the holographic body paint look she had in the promo pic from YouTube.

drinkmytears

cancelled? why am I not even surprised anymore. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK gaga and in 5 year you'll be just a vague memory

F off

I'm kinda glad, they just look like an Etsy listing for someone trying to make Venus inspired jewelry  :sweat: .  The corsets not too bad, the others are just iffy IMO.

RAMROD

Those really reminds me with the body of a gray whale tbh. Disgusting.

I mean, gray whales have barnacles attached to its body and it looks like skin disease tbh.

whalebarnacles_orig-640x480.jpg

Poor whale, it must be really itchy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

J e s s e

Um :toofunny:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived