Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whats up with gaga's lyrics this era?

Dodo

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

idk i had more trouble understanding a lot of the lyrics in born this way than ARTPOP. I never got "MMMMYYY DARKEST SINNN" until i asked a friend. and i have.. "I don't like to boast, but argy vokes are the most mad magical in amsterdam"

im sure there's more but that's what came to mind. Either way, im not really bothered by it.

It is "our truffles are the most"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so, they were all mumbled and i couldn't make sense to what she was saying :toofunny:

We were in the swimming pool I was naked so were you ........... Dangerous poetry rhymes .... bodies.... I used to know it all but since they changed the official version i forgot the old one.

EDIT: I listened a few time.

"We were in the swimming pool, I was naked, so were you, and I wrote this song while we made love.

Dangerous poetry rhymed with our bodies and now's the time for the trial with doubts and drawls."

I still don't understand the lyrics to ARTPOP the song :emma:

I honestly haven't even checked the lyrics, i still think the bridge is:

"ratchets the darkness wont help you create..." 

:rip:

GreenEyes

I honestly haven't even checked the lyrics, i still think the bridge is:

"ratchets the darkness wont help you create..." 

:rip:

Brushes with darkness won't help you create. 

Damn people there is a lyric booklet to look at :toofunny: 

OysterBaby

"but our truffles are the most..." I though :lmao:

It is "our truffles are the most"

lolololol thanks you guys

so i guess she is singing about mushrooms too then? since a truffle is a fungus. unless she is just calling a nug of weed a truffle because they are similar in shape. ORR she's actually speaking of a truffle which doesn't really make sense but hey it's pop music

I can understand most of the lyrics for the new songs; the ones I had to look up were the "and cheap gin" parts in MJH.  The rest of the time I looked them up were only to check to make sure I was hearing right.

The only problem I have with lyrics on ARTPOP is Donatella's second verse  :emma:

lolololol thanks you guys

so i guess she is singing about mushrooms too then? since a truffle is a fungus. unless she is just calling a nug of weed a truffle because they are similar in shape. ORR she's actually speaking of a truffle which doesn't really make sense but hey it's pop music

Truffles are very rare and expensive and also found in Amsterdam... So by saying they are the most she saying they have the best truffles I mean the so is called Mary Jane Holland so I think she means it's the best place or something.

We were in the swimming pool I was naked so were you ........... Dangerous poetry rhymes .... bodies.... I used to know it all but since they changed the official version i forgot the old one.

EDIT: I listened a few time.

"We were in the swimming pool, I was naked, so were you, and I wrote this song while we made love.

Dangerous poetry rhymed with our bodies and now's the time for the trial with doubts and drawls."

I always thought it was :emma: :emma: :emma:

We were by the swimming pool

I wasn't just showing you

Maybe some for your neighbors

Strangers approach me when they hear the

Sound of us and I'm feeling wild

I'm feeling wild

giskardsb

Gaga from Harpers:

I've never had that type of relationship with art, that sort of hypercritical thing that's going around. I often think people don't know what to think of me, and in fact this is precisely the objective of many of my creations. Even back in the days with Lady Starlight, my original partner, we aimed to bemuse. This feeling of bemusementâ€â€it's neither good nor bad. It just is. Whether critics realize it or not, they've been in a very long argument since my public birth. Is it right or is it wrong? This was the intention of those twisted nursery rhyme, I-aim-to-confuse-you verses in my song "Applause." The conversation is still happening because they don't know what to think. They're still scratching their heads. This grappling is my art formâ€â€and it's powerful, because whether they like it or not, they're still talking.

She's bemusing people, making them question whether her lyrics or good or bad, right or wrong.  Playing with peoples minds.  Typical Gaga.

We are actually discussing this subject here: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=84409

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived