Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

How much do you think the ARTPOP Ball will gross?

Arturo

How much will artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Gross  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much?

• $80M-$100M
    • $100M-$120M
    • $120M-$140M
    • $140M-$160M
    • $160M-$180M
    • $180M-$200M
    • $200M+

Featured Posts

Arturo

Although only 2 legs have been announced for this tour, bringing the total number of shows to 51 as of now (29 in the U.S/Canada, 22 in Europe) let's PREDICT how much artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball will gross.

The Monster Ball grossed $227M with 201 shows (Theaters + Arenas)

The Born This Way Ball grossed $181M with 98 shows (Arenas + Stadiums)

Right now, we're only looking at arenas for artRAVE so what's your prediction?

It needs to gross more than $123.1M for Gaga to have 3 tours in the Top 20 tours of the 2010's decade

Taking everything into account, I'd probably say $140M 

Arturo

I agree with your estimate, the significant increase in ticket prices has got to contribute to something

I'm not too sure on this, but aren't tickets cheaper than the BTWB but more expensive than TMB?

Or is artRAVE more expensive than BTWB too?

A lot :ARTPOP:

If there'll be a second leg in 2015 it could have TMB's success and gross $200M+ imo

More than $150M definitely

elijahfan

You guys seem pretty far from realities... don't know if you've noticed, but this tour will probably be a short one. There are many dates she did and / or had planned on the MBall and the BTWBall that she isn't doing this time (like the entire East of Europe for instance). I feel like they wanna take it easy this time to avoid a Hipgate 2.0.

So with these elements, I can't see the tour grossing as much or above the previous ones (unless we get a revamped tour at some point, along with the Act II maybe?). For now, I'd say it may gross around $100M.

I'm not too sure on this, but aren't tickets cheaper than the BTWB but more expensive than TMB?

From what I'm seeing in Europe, tickets are more expensive than the BTWBall....

Laceface

More expensive here for sure this time around

Arturo

You guys seem pretty far from realities... don't know if you've noticed, but this tour will probably be a short one. There are many dates she did and / or had planned on the MBall and the BTWBall that she isn't doing this time (like the entire East of Europe for instance). I feel like they wanna take it easy this time to avoid a Hipgate 2.0. So with these elements, I can't see the tour grossing as much or above the previous ones (unless we get a revamped tour at some point, along with the Act II maybe?). For now, I'd say it may gross around $100M.  From what I'm seeing in Europe, tickets are more expensive than the BTWBall....

Oh well that's reassuring in terms of tour gross..

I'm assuming she'll do 10 dates in Oceania like Rihanna

Then her Asian tour will be bigger and so will her Latin American tour

Haroon

I'm estimating mathematically, like roughly 1/4 of TMB because of the number of dates, so that's like $50m-$60m, but it's arenas so more people, so I'll bump it up to $80-$100m :shrug:

Arturo

I'm estimating mathematically, like roughly 1/4 of TMB because of the number of dates, so that's like $50m-$60m, but it's arenas so more people, so I'll bump it up to $80-$100m :shrug:

Also, artRAVE is much more expensive than TMB

Haroon

Also, artRAVE is much more expensive than TMB

Really? My GA tickets were roughly the same :huh: Unless you mean the added packages? I tried calculating that and that adds around $1m more from the ARTPOP Zone packages altogether from the 50ish dates :confused:

Depending on if Gaga does more than two legs and visits South America,The Phillipines,Austral-asia,and other regions,plus does a second American/European leg,I can predict that she can make about $200m+.But she'd have to start in January 2015 judging by the long gaps in between,and finish by July-August to get that amount of money.

Archived