Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

What if GAGA is filming a Tropico-Esque mini movie with Venus + GUY?

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Smooth Criminal

Ok, since everyone is saying the castle looks like it could be a location for VENUS or G.U.Y. And we do not have any confirmation yet as to what song she is filming the video for.

Yes, "insiders" have been hinting towards GUY but GAGA is hella sneaky, she is prolly intentionally misleading the fans just to surprise them. lol

SO I was thinking what if she films a mini movie, like Lana did with Tropico? She can incorporate VENUS + GUY easily into a mini film and release both of them as the 3rd & 4th singles...and end the ERA!

What do you guys think? Would you be here for it?

#Reachabit

#Reachforthestars

#Confuseabit

#MotherMonsteriswatchingyou

:giveup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god

I'd cry so much

I think I'd die (a little inside i wonder if this could be looOOooOooOOVe :giggle: )

Yeah I also had that idea in mind. Maybe she can just shoot 2 vids at once (like LoveGame/Eh Eh) and make one a continuation of another. For example first Venus and then GUY uploaded few weeks after.

I hope not like Tropico, but something like what BEP did with Imma Be/Rock That Body (but executed better) would be cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFsQ5lTo6g

#MotherMonsteriswatchingyou

:giveup:

This reminded me of 1984, which reminded me of BTWB, which reminded me of when I visited Hearst Castle and thought 'wow, this could totally be the set of a BTWB-based film".

The structure and the surrounding area is, like, total awesome.

3 points in and ready for more

Not all of you trying to erase my thread from the main page  :manicure:

And I'm not here for comparisons between GaGa and that other girl who can't perform live. I want GaGa to do something different or not done recently.

rivingtonreject

Viable idea, not reaching too far, but I think it'll just be GUY.

I would be here for it if Venus wasnt going to be a single in the future for sure, only because if it was going to be a single after the mashup vid, it would be like a rerelease, might not do well & that song deserves to do well

SEVDALIZA

Can see it happening. They said it's "much more than just a simple music video"

operating from another world

Smooth Criminal

Well yeah, Tropico was really long & a lil confusing because she incorporated like 5 songs in it. If GAGA keeps it to 2 songs with the duration being 10 minutes, it would be earth-shattering! :nooo:

I hope not like Tropico, but something like what BEP did with Imma Be/Rock That Body (but executed better) would be cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFsQ5lTo6g

This is something I thought that would be good too, the location seems like it could suit both Venus and G.U.Y

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived