Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga to shoot creative project at Hearst Castle, G.U.Y. MV speculated

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

JazzGa

YESSS FINALLY A NEW SINGLE!!!

Wasn't hoping for GUY and that location would be so perfect for Venus, but I am just stoked she is back in the game!! :party:

She could have released J&D as a single and I still wouldn't be pressed, that is how thirsty I am. 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterMum

• Miel

• Pitch

• mic

disostick14

Oh good Lord, Ive been brought back to life! After the whole DWUW fiasco I stopped caring about ARTPOP and haven't been excited for a long time. Now GUY which is my favorite on the album is the next single along with this gorgeous setting for the music video! Its good to see she's finally making some smart decisions and getting back in the game  :bunny:  :gaga:

People are saying its more involved than a music video. What if it is like a 30 min. film with Venus and G.U.Y (since they share a theme) 

I could totally see her doing a short film of sorts. May I ask which 'people' are you talking about though? 

GagaMyBlood95

YESSS FINALLY A NEW SINGLE!!!

Wasn't hoping for GUY and that location would be so perfect for Venus, but I am just stoked she is back in the game!! :party:

She could have released J&D as a single and I still wouldn't be pressed, that is how thirsty I am. 

totally true, we're desperate :toofunny:

MonsterMum

I could totally see her doing a short film of sorts. May I ask which 'people' are you talking about though? 

The link in the OP is from a website that has all details :)

I just took the ones that seemed most relevant for us yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQ0dbRk1YM

THE SLAYAGE :king:  :gaga: 

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

JazzGa

Ok at first I was thinking she missed out on the perfect location to shoot Venus when she chose to film GUY here but I just remembered that OUTER F/UCKIN SPACE would be a much better location for a Venus video!! :cryga: Now I'm hoping this is indeed GUY and she incorporates her space performance into a video for Venus :legend: 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Ok at first I was thinking she missed out on the perfect location to shoot Venus when she chose to film GUY here but I just remembered that OUTER F/UCKIN SPACE would be a much better location for a Venus video!! :cryga: Now I'm hoping this is indeed GUY and she incorporates her space performance into a video for Venus :legend:

very true space would be amazing, however that is not until next year...too late for Venus 

Battle 4 Ur Life

I want her to come out of the pool! Poker Face vibes all over

Edited by koons
“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Illuminati Freak

@ladygaga monsters! Having a blast with the new tour footage! Hearst castle is lovely, what a privilege

There's no such tweet. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

@ladygaga monsters! Having a blast with the new tour footage! Hearst castle is lovely, what a privilege

FakeE

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”