• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterMum

• Miel

• Pitch

• mic

J e s s e

Nnnnn rip venus.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Ah, so nice that Gaga has taken an interest in California's historical destinations and their upkeep. History thanks you, Gaga, even before the future gets here.

Anyways, cool. :adam:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

GagaMyBlood95

Where was paparazzi and Pokerface shot?

Not sure, but it's not in this castle for sure, this is true luxury!

La Primavera

Where was paparazzi and Pokerface shot?

Poker Face is shot in a villa on "Bwin PokerIsland". That's what Gagapedia says.

Idk about Paparazzi tho. I just know that Beyonce's ''Haunted'' is shot in the same mansion

TraeumereiLPB

Oh well, it really looks like G.U.Y. will be the next single. I am used to songs being released as singles I don't like as much. It started with "Alejandro", continued with "Marry The Night" and now "G.U.Y." :rip: Well, I don't dislike G.U.Y., it's just not my favorite. Maybe the live performances will have that something missing in the studio version.

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

MonsterMum

Oh well, it really looks like G.U.Y. will be the next single. I am used to songs being released as singles I don't like as much. It started with "Alejandro", continued with "Marry The Night" and now "G.U.Y." :rip: Well, I don't dislike G.U.Y., it's just not my favorite. Maybe the live performances will have that something missing in the studio version.

I don't mind G.U.Y. either but I agree it misses a certain punch or oompf to it. Maybe they edited the song a bit here and there as a radio edit, who knows but I'm with you on this one.

BeautyisaLie

Just for curiosity.Which are your favorite ones to be a single? :)

It's dark but just a game