💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga future album names

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Lady Gaga - Harlequin

With a dark circus theme.

I love this :omg: I just love the word anyway, like just hearing it makes me imagine theatrics and all that good stuff :flutter:

ARTPOP: The Encore! :usrs:

LOOOL :dies: I can actually imagine 'Applause' being called 'Encore'. Like "I live for the encore, encore, encore. I live for the encore-core, live for the encore-core" etc :music:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haroon

• vespertine

• Ascetic

• Michael

I still REALLY like Private in Public and Element of Crime :giveup: , they just sound right :giveup:

I also like Reject or Rejected for the next one, to like make fun of the reception of ARTPOP

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Haroon

GAGA

Stefani (An acoustic album)

Phoenix

Interesting that you say these three, because quite a few members have suggested these exact names :omg:

I also like Reject or Rejected for the next one, to like make fun of the reception of ARTPOP

Really? I'm not so sure about that personally :ohno: Digging up the past and bringing those vibes into her new work doesn't seem like a positive thing :noparty:

• 1 month later...
Haroon

Ouch Ouch My Hip

That sounds like the best comeback album after that incident :laughga:

Bumping this thread because there can be new suggestions after this whole #CreativeRebellion thing, and the G.U.Y. video :yes: Plus the tour's around the corner so loads of brain activity going on :excited:

Interlude

I loved the idea of The Fame Kingdom :flutter:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

ultraviolent

GAGA - Lady Gaga

Contemporary Queen - Lady Gaga

Royalty - Lady Gaga

The X-Files - Lady Gaga (s-xual based songs) (dark)

SpadesToStart

I honestly think "flop" would be a cool title. The songs would be sooooo amazing that I could see it now....Lady Gaga's "Flop" is the number one selling album this year"

:)

That's such a gamble because if the album was successful it would be the most badass thing ever, but if it wasn't she would get dragged so hard 

• Shadow locked this topic