• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

He looks like Lady Starlight :awkney:

And he sounds like Mr. Incredible :awkney:

"You're smarter than your food" :awkney:

Born This Way :awkney:

I'm sorry, but after reading Rivington Was Ours & putting the pieces together with what we've heard from Gaga and even Luc himself, I don't feel sorry for him one bit, and I don't understand how people can ship him + Gaga.  :crossed:

Some people here are demented tbh.

MonsterMum

Taylor laughing at this interview while getting hedd tbh.

BUT LMFAOOOOOOO THE TROLLING IS AMAZING love the BTW played at the end when he's doing pushups.

:rip:

On another note: does he still look this way? Has anyone informed the guy that we're not in the 80s anymore?

He sounds like those 14 year old boys who's voice just cracked due to puberty and speak a tone lower to sound more cool :lmao:

That J

He looks like Mötley Crüe back in 1986. Fox News is SO obnoxious. Can't stand them.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rivingtonrebels

i love how he thinks he is there for any other reason besides the fact that lady gaga dated him.

aaronyoji

despite what happened between him and gaga i'd tap that  :coffee:  and he actually seems more like gaga's type than taylor, even though he probably treats her better/shes happier with tay. 

I'm sorry, but after reading Rivington Was Ours & putting the pieces together with what we've heard from Gaga and even Luc himself, I don't feel sorry for him one bit, and I don't understand how people can ship him + Gaga.  :crossed:

wait wait what happened? 

rivingtonreject

despite what happened between him and gaga i'd tap that  :coffee:  and he actually seems more like gaga's type than taylor, even though he probably treats her better/shes happier with tay. 

wait wait what happened? 

he was... pretty bad. Possesive, controlling, innatentive.. you have to read it to understand.

When i say I stan for them, I mean they just looked SO MUCH BETTAH than Tayga who at least to me, look like mere acquaintances. I would never want her to have to deal with someone like Luc again in a relationship bc I like to see her happy 

BUT LUC IS FUNNY AS SH!T listen to his radio show, read his book, I never stop laughing out loud, so I will forever stan this man :legend: & he's fiiiiiinnnee

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived