Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is BASIC always a bad thing?

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

I know a lot of this fan base HATES anything basic or perceived basic, but my question is - is basic always a bad thing?? Sometimes it's just NICE not to over do or over think everything, I mean not everything can be EXTRA! I mean so many little monsters want Gaga to do everything extra, but when she does and it does not do well or the GP does not like it! Then a lot (Not All) of you guys are the first ones to say FLOP! Smh #Right?

Egypt. W

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I don't think it is. 
I mean sometimes, basic is well sells. Basic is what gets you all over the radio and in the movies and magazines and books. 

So no, it's not always bad. Annoying? Yes it can be annoying quite a lot but still a lot of the time it's simple and easy to enjoy, so where's the issue?

Lucifer

I hate it when you're shopping at H&M for some t-shirts or singlets. And then you go to the corner where it says "Basics". I feel like such a basic b---h  :cry:

Before this fanbase this would never have been a problem tbh  :cry:

Nope, not every song has to be mega emotional and filled with metaphors, music can be just about having fun

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

En_Sabah_Nur

Nope, not every song has to be mega emotional and filled with metaphors, music can be just about having fun

THIS ^^

Egypt. W

Minimalism is great.

Example = PURE HEROINE by Lorde

Basic is bad.

Example = PRISM by Katy Perry

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

MonsterMum

I'm as basic as it gets I think. You could call me a soccer mom. 

I really don't give a rats ass tho to be honest.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived