💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

I have faith in ARTPOP, do you?

Oscar

Featured Posts

I think Applause isn't even one of the best songs on ARTPOP and it managed to do relatively well. 

Which is why I think this album could have at least 10 top 10 hits of she really promoted effectively. Applause, DWUW(kinda), Venus, Dope, Gypsy, MJH, MANiCURE, G.U.Y, Sexxx Dreams, and another.(not in this order) 

I don't have the will and energy to individually describe why all those songs scream hit to me and I know i'll be called delusional for having so much faith but I truly believe all these songs can be radio boppers. 

That's why I get all...idk when some of you want to move on to ACT II already like can you stop. ARTPOP is not over and ARTPOP has so much potential still. Disagree if you'd like tbh :classy:

If there's 1 positive thing this era is centered around, it's gaga's longevity power...something the BTW era did not have

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface

It had/has so much potential, she just needs to breathe life into it with actions rather than promises and selfles..

As long as she exists during the album era, the album can be saved. However, it feels like she's been nowhere to be found since the VMAS

I have faith too. 

I just wouldn't mind to have more amazing music. All the songs that didn't make the cut.  :flutter: 

Dean Winchester

Agreed.  I think all the songs if released as singles and promoted well, could have been top 10 hits.  The problem with this era, at least for me is not the music, its the marketing.  The music is better than ever and i enjoy listening to ARTPOP to this day.  

I have faith in ARTPOP and Gaga. They both have potential in my opinion and It's sad to see them treated as failures

It had/has so much potential, she just needs to breathe life into it with actions rather than promises and selfles..

this ! Stop post Selfies and give us 3rd single, promo live, and date for ACT II (and oc Britney Collab!) #WorkBitch

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived