💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Not Excited For a Gaga/Britney collab

Quark

Featured Posts

Not anymore.

I wasn' talking to you but the other one I quoted but my comment goes for you too indeed. And Britney dances WAY better than Gaga. Agree or not, it's a fact. Yes, Gaga is a better singer and pianist, but not dancer. So bye. Y'all need to stop as if Gaga was above anyone.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theotherside

LMAO longevity means nothing to you ?? Oh and she doesn't know how to dance anymore ? Youtube is your friend, go search for her Piece Of Me show videos. She's dancing better now than any other female artist with the exception of Beyonce. She doesn't sing live, true. But at least she's more entertaining than someone one not only can't sing live but doesn't know how to dance, and there are plenty of those people in the industy. Also she entirely co-wrote her latest album, who are you to say she "barely" knows how to write a song ? Do you even write songs ? Goodbye.

Lol. No, longevity means absolutely nothing to me. That's what I said. I just watched it and her dancing is moderate at best. Anyone could pull off those moves. And I stand by her barely being able to write a song. Tons of artists contribute a sentence and then pass themselves off as Co-writers. And A LOT of her songs haven't had any input by her. And even when she just co-write it, that doesn't mean the lyrics she's putting in are good. And of course I don't write songs. That's irrelevant to this conversation. I'm not a musician and I never claimed to be. When it's all said and done, the only thing she'd be contributing is her name. Gaga could collaborate with a different artist that would actually write their own piece, be able to add good vocals, and be ready to give an amazing performance if need be. All Britney would do is add some auto tuned vocals and I'm NOT here for that at all.

Vernier

All I hope is that if there's a music vid, Britney shows up not Robotney or that could be awkward/cringey af :awkney:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

LMFAO. Just because she is in a "blackout" it doesn not mean she immediately lost her fame. Its clear that Gaga is the more popular out of the two based on the attention from the media and the GP. No one even talks about Britneys show besides her fans, some fans here, and a few articles on the news.

Um hun, Gaga isn't more popular than Brit, everybody forgot her. Britney's show is doing very well while Gaga's in another blackout. Also if you consider this half hassing, I don't know what isn't https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn33nWV_tpU#t=0

lastlinefirst

I'm not really here for it either. I'd rather have someone more talented work with Gaga. I feel like all she would contribute to it is her name.

Gaga was not a dancer when she began her career. But she became one as her career progressed. Gaga is more than capable of doing what Britney is doing in her show. Britney's moves are nothing big anymore.

LOL really tho ? Just watch the video I posted above, + there's a thousand more on youtube. Gaga is not a dancer. I do admit that she's an awesome singer and musician but please, don't bring dancing into it. Britney clearly outdance her so let's not.

freebit

Both bases need to stop trying to act like one side is too good for the other. Both have made a huge impact, both have been critized for "peaking too early", both have injuries, both have been dragged left & right over their underperforming albums. Both specialize in dance music. They seem to have more in common than most think.

And Britney can actually sing, you just wouldn't know it from the auto tune that has been prevalent in most of her music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdd4dlss7TA

Also, you have to admit that Brit's voice is iconic at this point. You instantly know it's her when you hear it (much like Rihanna).

Anyway, Gaga is a fan, and they seem to like each other, I don't get the negativity. We should be more concerned about the lyrics & production that this song is going to have IMO.

yas, Mercedes Lambre

I KNEW IT

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Yeah, because you have to sell out in minutes all the time right? Their is still alot of time until the tour starts.

You're so biased. Everytime was entirely composed and wrote by Brit and is one of her most memorable song. There's a LOT more she wrote. Britney / In the Zone / Britney Jean were all co-wrote. Quite the cheap "she wrote a sentence" speech and face it. 

That's why the fist leg was sold out.  :manicure:

theotherside

You're so biased. Everytime was entirely composed and wrote by Brit and is one of her most memorable song. There's a LOT more she wrote. Britney / In the Zone / Britney Jean were all co-wrote. Quite the cheap "she wrote a sentence" speech and face it. 

That's why the fist leg was sold out.  :manicure:

Can you prove it? No? Okay then. When it's all said and done even if she DID write what you say, that's still not that much. Other artists write ALL of their music and that's who I listen to.

theotherside

And can you prove she didn't wrote it as you stated ? It's still more than you ever will. In the end the collab will happen, it'll be huge and memorable wether you like or not. Stay mad.

ibxPTJJVM7g1cR.gif

Like I said, that isn't even that much. Me not writing songs is irrelevant. She's still close to talent less. #fact

As far as I know Gaga does perfectly coreoghraped dancing sequences. And most of the time she does them while singing at the same time increasing the dificulty. Isn't that being a dancer? Also, bad dancing clips does not mean you you are a bad dancer all the time? You could find plenty of those from Britney too specially since she is not that good anymore.  

:eek:  :eek:   :dies: . This is just beyond. Gaga is NOT a dancer for God's sake she even admit sucking at it in the Marry The Night video. She's stiff as hell and awkward. Yes she tries but she has absolutely NO grace whatsoever which is a dancer's base. I myself am one (I dance since I'm 5 years old) and trust me, she's far from being a true dancer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpbaP-Zy3JEI mean... :toofloppy:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived