Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Scheisse Overrated

carrot stick

Featured Posts

nomorescheisse

Scheiße is perfect and you all will deal!

It means the world to me... I wish I could be strong without all the bullsh*t... wish I could be strong without basing my ego on male attention... it's beautiful.  This song is my life.  :worship:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
carrot stick

you could just say "I'll change the OP" or "I'm too lazy to type the correct spelling" instead of being a jerk about it.

I couldn't change the thread title! And I was not a jerk about it!

Y'all need to stop being rude to the op. Pointing out a mistake is one thing, but you people sat there and laughed at him. This is the sort of thing that makes this site and fan base look bad, just saying. If you're going to correct someone, do it with respect and courtesy or keep it to yourself. And don't tell me about opinions, because humiliating someone is more than a negative opinion, it's damn right rude.

If you think that is "sensitive" let a group poke at you with something that hits a nerve, something important to you. It's not cool. :classy:

Thanks for your support. I think some users on here just love to try and tear others down.

Schwerk

How can a song be overrared if so many people like it? Songs dont have to compete with other songs.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

carrot stick

How can a song be overrared if so many people like it? Songs dont have to compete with other songs.

Because lots of other people like it but I don't think it's very good. e.g. Katy Perry.

Schwerk

Because lots of other people like it but I don't think it's very good. e.g. Katy Perry.

I see what you mean, but unless you a--lyze a piece of music fully, suggesting it is overrated is just a personal opinion to me. I don't like Roar for example, but I think it is a good song because it speaks to a lot of people and it's catchy.

How do we define what makes the perfect song? Or even what makes it good or bad?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I agree completely. I like it, but it's completely hyped by this fan-base. It's not even one of my favorites from that album.

I couldn't change the thread title! And I was not a jerk about it!

Thanks for your support. I think some users on here just love to try and tear others down.

Apologies for coming off as rude. And in response to your OP I actually agree. I really like Scheiße but it is highly overrated.

FGGrayson

To the OP, you're not alone, i found Scheisse a lot overrated, i am not hatin' the song but i found it meh...

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived