💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Scheisse Overrated

carrot stick

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's good and all but honestly I think a lot of the songs on ARTPOP are better! Not shading, just Shiesse isn't as EDM and stuff as i'd like!

djBuffoon

The production is great, and the chorus really pops. But I'm not terribly keen on the song itself, she's done better imho.

Willy Wonka

despite the wrong spelling, you all managed to figure out what he was talking about so clearly it's not as big of a deal as you're trying to make it out to be

but in response to the OP, don't you dare say another word against gagas second most flawless song

Well I really love Schiesse, but the chorus sounds a little like Judas. I still love it though :kisses:  

Gaga is Life

A lot of people love it, so I don't think it's overrated. Obviously not everyone feels the same about the song, and the OP doesn't count for the general consensus of how it's perceived. I personally love it, but not too much. I think there are better songs on BTW :)

The Fame

I love how mostly everyone who thinks this song slays can only manage to comment on how it is 'ß' and not 'b'. No actual intelligent support as to why this song is not overrated, with exception to Antidote's post, who could comment on the melody, lyrics, and the fake German words. :manicure:  Not much opposition against the OP's point, honestly.

Gagadisiak

Ugh I have to agree. That song is the most overrated thing in her discography.

I disagree  :wtf:  Poker Face is probably the most overrated thing with Bad Romance. 

Scheiße is far from the most overrated thing on her discography .

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

GagaDragon

I disagree  :wtf:  Poker Face is probably the most overrated thing with Bad Romance

Scheiße is far from the most overrated thing on her discography .

Bad Trolling?

carrot stick

I love how mostly everyone who thinks this song slays can only manage to comment on how it is 'ß' and not 'b'. No actual intelligent support as to why this song is not overrated, with exception to Antidote's post, who could comment on the melody, lyrics, and the fake German words. :manicure:  Not much opposition against the OP's point, honestly.

Thanks for your support. It felt like a witch hunt in here. My confidence took a major tumble.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived