Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW first Single since Just Dance to Miss #1 on Dance Club Chart

craig

Featured Posts

well, the chart do is irrelevant compared to some other Billboard singles charts (hot 100, digital songs, pop songs, radio songs and the streaming chart)

Yeah I know, so why do people suddenly care about it when she's not doing well?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PatrickMonster

This chart is not really about what is the biggest dance music right now :emma: it's just a flop chart, that no one knows how works. The number one is almost always a song that is adored by gays... Cher, Kylie Minogue and other artist with no sales and hot 100 presence can top the chart. Also a lot of ballads go number one, even California King Bed or You and I. It's like the chart, where even the biggest flops can have a number one... It's kinda obivous that DWUW flopped in that chart, because for some reason they didn't release an official dance remix EP like they always do...

Yeah I know, so why do people suddenly care about it when she's not doing well?

But it's a sign of 1 of 2 bad things.

Either (1) the gays and club DJs have turned on Gaga or more likely (2) the messiness surrounding DWUW release wasn't limited to the lack of a video.

But it's a sign of 1 of 2 bad things.

Either (1) the gays and club DJs have turned on Gaga or more likely (2) the messiness surrounding DWUW release wasn't limited to the lack of a video.

uhhhh or it's a sign that Interscope should've commissioned and released dance remixes to clubs if they wanted to go #1 on this chart

Guys stop saying 'it's not a dance song'  :sweat: ... You think ' You and I' made it to #1 with the album version ?

Every single she had in the past had loads of official dance remixes that got them to #1.

We never heard any of those remixes for DWUW, maybe :

1 : not enough remixes were produced

2 : the remixes were quickly made and were just bad

Anyway, it's still weird that all her song went #1 and NOT DWUW (Monster also peaked at #28 but it wasn't a full single and it only charted with the Chew Fu remix)

"Yoü and I" (Wild Beasts Remix) – 3:51

"Yoü and I" (Mark Taylor Remix) – 5:02

"Yoü and I" (10 Kings Remix) – 4:29

"Yoü and I" (ATB Remix) – 8:08

"Yoü and I" (Metronomy Remix) – 4:20

"Yoü and I" (Danny Verde Remix) – 7:48

"Yoü and I" (Hector Fonseca Remix) – 8:03

It had PLENTY of dance remixes so I'm not surprised.

DWUW on the other hand............

Gaga is Life

Oh damn. That's a bummer. I guess if she wanted it to go #1 on this thing then she should've released remixes and, erm, a music video to give it attention.

There's literally no streak anymore. Oh well. To think this chart has long been perceived to be the easiest for pop stars to top doesn't help either. 

DrewStevens

they were released to download, send and played by some radio stations. that's pretty much official

what I mean is that the remixes EPs are normally sent to some clubs as promo while those "remixes " are not really remixes because they are just different versions of the same song.

Just because they weren't in an EP doesn't mean they weren't official. They were available for download and advertised.

yeah but DJs don't take them as remixes, just an alternative version

Liam Germanotta

even the dance chart also known as gay chart abandones her :giveup:

why

are there only gay dance clubs in US

i ask because i never been to merica

Liam Germanotta

This chart is not really about what is the biggest dance music right now :emma: it's just a flop chart, that no one knows how works. The number one is almost always a song that is adored by gays... Cher, Kylie Minogue and other artist with no sales and hot 100 presence can top the chart. Also a lot of ballads go number one, even California King Bed or You and I. It's like the chart, where even the biggest flops can have a number one... It's kinda obivous that DWUW flopped in that chart, because for some reason they didn't release an official dance remix EP like they always do...

but why is it called dance chart then

omg this thread is so confusing

somebody please explain what this chart represents

why is it gay

why can't it just be a chart for people

i hate separation

we should all be one

Archived